Deca hacked my account?

Recently, someone hacked my account and suicided my chars. I recovered my account, but only after paying off Deca and the other guy. Yes, you heard right. I had to undo a chargeback to transfer my last Paypal purchase (2016) from KABAM to DECA to “verify” my ownership of the account, and they won’t even change my email.

I rebuilt my account and even got a Dbow archer and planeswalker Rogue along the way.

I got an email from Deca support saying they “killed my characters” due to a “processing error” and they are “sorry for any loss of items.” They said that the characters were in my graveyard because of another processing error with “death source keycoding misformat.” I’m pretty sure there’s nothing like that ingame.

6:00 EST I logged on to my account, and it said my Archer with Dbow (which I got last night ffs) died in a Davy’s. I’m pretty sure Deca employees aren’t allowed to play with users’ accounts?

Why does Deca hack us and help the hackers keep doing it as well? And are they allowed to violate their own ToS like this?

Deca, the best damn thing you could do is refund the 50 dollars that i had to pay that idiot in gold to my account…

Keycoding Misformat (joke/experiment gone wrong)
Keycoding Misformat (joke/experiment gone wrong)
Really man
Apology & Explanations (drama llama)
Do Forum Mods give any warning or notification of a ban? What justifies a ban?
Cringing in hindsight
The General Chat Thread

Lol post a pic of the email they sent

If this is true, the email is gonna be the damn funniest thing I’ll see today.

What the hell is this.

I think the players should organize a protest against the Deca team. I refuse to deal with their bullshit any longer.

Do Forum Mods give any warning or notification of a ban? What justifies a ban?

Thats not a picture.

And you shouldnt post such things here without showing evidence.

I can’t just post a picture of my inbox… That’s an invasion of my privacy.

just take a picture of the email without showing your other emails or blur/black them out.

Or maybe someone hacked Deca?

Alright

Done

pic

;(

Check the original post

K ima post to Reddit and see what they thingk

“Thingk”

alright, thnx

I’m just going to pray Deca got hacked or something, and they better rollback my damn Oreo paladin and Dbow archer.
This is bullshit. I don’t even do Davies, and I died to an enemy inside one…

Or maybe, since deca wouldnt change my email, the other guy got back into my account. But that doesn’t explain the email Deca sent me.

Can I still join Unbranded?
:stuck_out_tongue: gl rebuilding!

@JLTheBeast Unbranded merged with Bando, which has higher Requirements. Get 5k alive fame and msg me :wink:

lol