Deca is Scamming us with Events! [am I unlucky in Event Spawning?]

Has anyone even seen an event since the double event white weekend (all I have seen is a skull shrine a cube and a ghost ship in two realms!) is Deca playing a prank on us? Or have I been ridiculously unlucky in the event spawning?

1. Nice Clickbait title

2. your unlucky

i mean, every realm has defined events. which is the typical hermit, sphinx and so on. cube god spawns multiple times together with skull shrine afaik.

So either you joined in late, or they havent spawned yet

I have joined at start of realm yet they haven’t spawned.

then just wait.

every event will spawn.

That’s why i’m so confused they didn’t spawn and realm closed.

well there are 13 different worlds and each world has different events spawning and ur just getting unlucky joining realms that have worlds that don’t spawn in sphinx or hermit

Event gods spawn at a 10% rate upon the death of a quest enemy (a lich, ent ancient, ghost king, etc.), so I think you’re just getting unlucky.

Stay in the realm the whole time, entering dungeons or joining the realm late could cause you to miss some events.

Nope thats only for events like red demons, cyclops gods, ents, liches, etc. and that might just be rng based, not world based.
@Pepperios make sire you go in a fresh realm if you want to garuntee finding each event

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.