Deca needs to get better employees who actually know about the game

There’s so much hate about DECA in this topic… I can only say, DECA is really better than Kabam, for multiple reasons :

• Kabam’s events were about you paying more into the game, like special offers. DECA made some events that, while not being extremely original, were accessible to everyone.
  • DECA support is actually reading and answering tickets : I sent them a ticket about multiple things (feedback mainly) and I got an answer in less than 30 mins, with a person really answering my questions and ideas. The fact that they made a small error in your ticket is because they receive so many of those, they cannot answer perfectly to all of them. (especially for dragging)
  • 3rd reason I forgot, sorry about that xD

my fav one is the 3rd
well… i was so disap. disappon… sad when i knew wildshadows sold the game to kab

There is no way at all that this death wasn’t your fault… If you were afk in a dungeon than you took the risk of coming back dead. If you were afk in the realm and it went to the castle then you could have just paused on the beach and it wouldn’t have put you in the castle in the first place. If you were dragged on in an ice cave just simply nexus before the slow ass yetis reach you, or you could, I don’t know, help clear the dungeon. Point is, dying to a drag is always going to be your fault.

But but where’s your proof that you got scammed by someone, and like scorch and a few others said, “How in the hell did you get scammed 50L, were you just born retarded or did you get dropped on the head as a baby?” There is no excuse for getting scammed 50L, just be careful next time.

Most ignorant thing I have read since your first post.
Only “noobs” use money to get good at rotMG or any game, have you seen Statakakas npes? That’s a solid example of being good at the game. P2W is not good. Period.

Sorry for the text wall, this kid… I don’t get this kid.

Everyone! Deca is not the Priblem! It’s our mistakes! Of not nexus-ing when going to get some doritos from fridge, from not nexusing when going to take a quick shiz in bathroom, from not nexusing when we should have nexused!

Doritos from the fridge.

I’m sure you also get ice cream from the sun too, right?

These were just examples! I have Doritos in my fridge Atm, so I put that down as example. :I

You say that so casually, like “Oh yeah. I have some Doritos in the fridge. Want some?”

doesn’t everyone keep cool ranch doritos in the fridge?

I thought everyone kept their Doritos in their pantries and took them to school every so often to gain instant popularity.

If you created your account 44 days ago, how the hell would you know what Kabam was doing…?

How do I know what Kabam was doing? Well I had a prior account that was hacked during the Kabam era. I came back years later deciding I must revivie my legacy. Also, I should probably hide my bleep as it’s not cool to look my up online man loool xdd

Yes, because Deca made LOD from scratch and Deca released LOD…

lmao that made my day.[quote=“Shaxasno, post:40, topic:5387”]
Everyone! Deca is not the Priblem!
[/quote]

@Shaxasno saying this like she never ever makes any grammar/spelling mistakes xD

Also @Zlushy are you saying that LOD is not part of the game??

By quoting me once with something unrelated to the game, does that proof anything?

It proofs that you don’t know what you’re talking about. Deca did not make the LOD, Kabam did…[quote=“Zlushy, post:47, topic:5387”]
How do I know what Kabam was doing? Well I had a prior account that was hacked during the Kabam era.
[/quote]

Are you sure you did?

Edit: I hope these quoits were related to the game.[quote=“Zlushy, post:49, topic:5387”]
By quoiting me once with something unrelated to the game
[/quote]

I’ll be sure to destroy her if she even misses a letter

(no one take that fist part out of context like I do)

Edit: I read it too late[quote=“Niegil, post:51, topic:5387”]
(no one take that fist part out of context like I do)
[/quote]

Aaaaaannnddd we’re off topic.