Deca please fix this [character death after O2 dies]

I was in a wine cellar and oryx died and dropped a orange bag but then a monstrosity scarab spawns AFTER oryx is dead and I die and don’t get whatever was in that orange bag (maybe a oryx st).

This isn’t something which needs to be fixed necessarily, sounds like you’re a tad angry at losing the bag

Can’t survive a monstrosity scarab smh

Deca doesnt really read this forum

Most likely you didn’t see it at first, or it spawned from a Monstrosity of Oryx afterwards.

Whine Cellar…? I think the OP is whining.

Three things 1: I was a ninja with 15 def and low health and 2: there was no other enemies near me and 3: Deca can at least think about that being in a cem if a zombie starts to spawn after boss dies it disappears after animation and does not attack. Extra 4: True I am a little salty (very)

They don’t give you items unless you have definitive proof. (Which u don’t have)

Sowy );

I don’t think they give you items even if you do have proof

Nah there’s this one dude who rolled the mystery box and got a skin and left his vault while it wasn’t in his inventory. It disappeared and he ended up getting it back. He recorded it so I’m sure it’s the same with items.

No, they only refund you if you spend money I think

I don’t really care anymore I’m over it

@Doc @Shatter @Otherbill close

…why?

He said he didn’t care anymore and was there anything really important going on? It was just OP whining about some death.

it would have closed itself in a month if you didnt bump it

Now it will close a month earlier :wink: (presumably)

the thread was already dead
it doesnt matter if its closed unless someone (like you) makes an unneccesary bump

k sorry

Closing threads that are dead is not a priority