Deca please... Some things I want Deca to fix and add. Pt 1

I’ve had the ideas pent up inside my head for a while but here they are.

• In the pet tab in our inventory, add options to turn off or on each of our pet’s unlocked abilities. This would be good for electric in tombs and decoy when you’re trying to hit an enemy and it runs at your pet instead in a LOD.

• Make an option that allows us to click links in the chat. Like when you right click the link, there is an option to open it.

• Make a hotkey to lock text above our head, so when trying to announce something or propose a trade in the trade server, you don’t spam the chat.

• Add a hotkey that clears the chat window. That way when playing, and someone spams the chat and you can’t see, you press the button and the chat is cleared. This is more useful than the option to just turn off the chat window because you can still scroll back and review chat messages instead of completely missing what people said.

Comments and criticism welcomed.

Deca please... Some things I want Deca to fix and add. Pt. 3

Yes! always wanted to be able to make those immediately deliveries more immediately

This seems good enough for a QoL idea. Consider moving there!

buff paden

:+1:

advertising RWT just got 10 times easier! in all seriousness though, this is actually a pretty good idea, like advertising discords or whatever.

but then other people’s texts will block yours because why not spam when you can

:+1:

color blindness mode:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.