Deca says I was multiboxing so they banned me forever [UNBANNED]

I ask them wheres the evidence no response…IGN:LumioseS Can someone tell me what to do

(Secret message, dont want to blow up thread)
Wait for a response, deca can be notoriously slow.

Do you play on flash?

Nope on Steam

Well, have you ever multibox?
Or do you have somebody that has a grudge that might be able to photoshop some proof?
Can you screenshot an email from deca?

If you report someone for hacking, you need a video.

Nope and I play on steam I dont think you can hack on there

No you don’t people have gotten banned over photoshopped pictures…

Well you can definetely hack

And also when replying to multiple people use the quote feature like this

Also,

Hmmm, well maybe if they edit a video it might be possible? (not sarcasm or passive agressive btw)

Deca is usually pretty good about getting hackers. I’m not saying you are hacking, but if they focused on you then there must be a reason. Sorry for your loss man.

wait is that windows xp?

Yes it is, that is now 3 on the counter of people who asked me that

They said they will recheck the evidence.

And dude why would I risk hacking when my account has 11 chars slots 10 vaults 125 skins omgur crown and cheater robe…and many other good things about it like a leg pet. It just doesn’t make sense.

I gonna perm quit this game if they dont unban me. I keep on forgetting password to my old accounts…I was like 8 I first started playing this amazing game…now I am 15 sigh well that why I made a steam account so I would never forget my password. Welp cya.

I just bought the campain support to

Not like you’ll have a choice if you remain banned.

Not trying to frame you here, but you are looking pretty guilty. If you really don’t hack then stop making excuses as to how it’s impossible for you to be a hacker. :man_shrugging:

Alright since those are “excuses” let me tell you facts I never was on the MOTMG list in multiple LHS discords and never got hacked…and I do have a choice I will just restart or use one of my mules. Hope your happy since I got more facts

Worth nothing without you showing evidence. Am I meant to believe everything you say? :confused:

Edit: Alright, I’m being stupid. You can’t really show evidence of not being on the hacking list or not being banned from discords without listing basically that whole list from a while back.

But, my point is you need to stop creating “facts”. If you weren’t hacking, then just chill and wait for DECA’s response. They’ll unban you.

You cant show evidence of not hacking only evidence of hacking.

Edit: read ur edit