Deca should add hide players feature to the game

i have to do a mbc with “8” fps a lot of the time but it seems more like 2 frames per second
i have to fucking guess where shots are gonna be xd

in hcked client no offense there is 2 options either change opacity to 1/2 and u still see plyrs or hide unlocked sooo i you wana see da priests you can simply lock them and ignore the other classes. this does not mean i hack i simply did my research

there got it ty

While it may seem that transparent players would help it would likely make things worse, since transparent images actually take up more memory than solid ones.

if you ever have tried out a hcd client first of all you can make all of the people and pets like dissapear BUT you would still see their shadows this way you can still see where most people are and in addition it reduces a LOT of lag. im not saying i use one i just tested to see what features it has.

Yeah, if you made the sprites completely disappear that would reduce lag. I was referring specifically to semi transparent players however.

lol. No need to say you didn’t do it. It’s assumed but saying it makes it seem suspicious

I think the adjustment transparency is better.
Can refer to the 17th article in the article
https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/rotmg-recommends-that-the-game-be-more-convenient-and-richer/43846

This will probably be added, but will take a while
Also, if this doesn’t getting added, adding an option to remove player’s names and their buff icons on their heads would help a lot in large groups

also a way to disable particles from players, cuz those seem to lag the game out as well.

this can help up players that have potato pcs ( no offense ) , kinda annoying for me to have 10 fps in a 60 player dungeon even without projectiles

I say why don’t we add an option to fade players really low that you can altleast see them. Lag is why I decide to play on Europe servers and the event server

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.