Deca Vs Kabam

• Deca
  • Kabam

0 voters

who would u choose to run the game forever deca if they came outwith a new bug every week or just the same old Kabam

Because Deca release bugs like they do content amrite

Same bugs but just reskinned :wink:

You misspelled Kablam.

I don’t get it?

Kabam: Rarely does updates and when they do it’s tops in nexus
DECA: Does updates, moderators very active, many new events, occasional bug

kabam: only pro is server stability
DECA: actually updates the freaking game. (and other stuff but this is the main point)

I remember back when wild shadows handed over the game to Kablam some of the massive changes that were implemented that I would consider game-breaking that have now become normal. Such as in-game purchases, massive reduction in pot drops, etc. Before I went on long hiatus I remember lots of hate around the Wild Shadows Forums calling the company Kablam, in reference to how any game they work on explodes in popularity then dies off leaving it a crater of what it once was Kabam – Kablam.

Needless to say Just about anyone getting ahold of RotMG is better than Kablam still having it.

No company can be perfect but in this situation its like comparing Germany’s government in 1940 to the modern day one
kabam being the Nazi regime

the most true comment ever written

Comments like these trigger me so much

Currently 88% Deca, 15% Kabam. Even the voting is bugged now. :joy:

kabam were the true greey b***es

IDK, both companies had a, “If it ain’t broke, break it, then fix it badly” policy. While I agree, Deca is very active, they have created some good maps (although most of them are just reskinned versions of other maps, and take place in a single area). Say what you will about Kabam, but they managed to implement things that I actually liked, whilst Deca just reskins those things and gives them a different name.Both of them destroyed things for the purpose of ‘cracking down on people that exploit the game’, while also destroying the standard player’s experience in the process. I think that Kabam did it to the higher degree, with the whole TP restriction thing, but Deca didn’t take that out. Deca didn’t revert any of Kabam’s changes, so they must either think they’re good, or good for now. Both are equally bad.

No, you can choose two.

Not even, the servers were stable because the game was dead (less people / people crashing the servers)

Everyone who voted for DECA is getting a free vault chest, congrats!

So many people forget that Kabam rose to their spot when duping, multiboxing and hacking became huge. I don’t think they were perfect but certainly not as bad as everyone makes them out to be.

Iv’e played through the reign of WildShadow Kabam and Deca and still enjoy the game just as much

You’re joking right?

Honestly Kabam wasnt that bad. People complain that pets and nexus tops ruined the game but they really saved it by providing the much needed income to keep the game running. Just in their later months they began to slow down greatly and finally pawned off the game to Deca. Deca is pretty cool so far, I like their motivation