Deca Vs Kabam

It wasnt about p2w, it was about doing almost nothing with the game for ~2 years and makeing really bad new dungeons.

This in its entirety is the upmost reason I detested Kabam. I became inactive before Wild Shadow handed the game over, and became more active after they had had the game for some months, in that short amount of time most of what you see now was implemented, most of that was stuff obtainable with microtransactions. I played around for a few weeks then went inactive again. my longest stretch of inactivity was roughly 7-8 months, and after having come back there had been less than a handful of major updates that added onto the game. Wild Shadow did more for the game leading up to when they sold it to Kabam then Kabam did after they added in their stuff (most of the stuff they came up with they got from wild shadows studios forums anyway) and the money grabs, then basically let the game flop.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.