Deca why

i’m crying over this crap

@Nevov move to trivial issues?

What’s the problem?

It’s spelled orxy instead of oryx

umm theres no aprils X for me?

oh, I though they were complaining about not getting shards lmao

April fools maybe id guess

Wait until daily reset for your time zone. (about 9 hours from now)

Some people aren’t. Hopefully it’s a bug, so wait until tomorrow would be your best bet

I think there was a thread where some guy said his mule got it but his main didn’t which was really weird

ye i just checked and that happened for me

Yeah here’s the thread

It’s short but looks like a bunch of people are having the same problem

Yeah, that happened to me too, I’ve heard, from other people who’ve encountered this on previous letters, that you’re supposed to just wait till the time your dailies reset and you’ll get the quest.

Oh, interesting how some accounts get it before others

It’s based on when you log in, from what I’ve heard, if you log in right after dailies reset you wont get it, but if you were to wait until the Wlab and Lab events ended and then signed in you’d get it.

It’s not a bug, it’s the same every week. People have been asking this question constantly since at least valentine event.

Alright guys, remember the heart quests? Well, first day, whoever had logged in before the update dropped got no heart quests. Same thing here.

To be more precise, if you logged in before the quest was added (yes I believe it still has to be added manually…) you would have to wait for the next dailies reset at 12 GMT.

Why not?

they’re in alphabetical order.