Deca's Resprites

Alright, so I was hoping wouldn’t have to create a post or video on the situation, but due to Deca not giving 2 ***** about the communities opinion on the sprite change, looks like I have to. As I’m sure ALL of you have noticed, our once beloved Almadine Armor of Anger, Pixie-enchanted Sword, and other ST items and Reskins have had their sprites changed. Now, the communities reaction to the sprites was pretty much 50/50. Half of the community loved the overly-detailed sprites, and the other half (including me) hated the sprites. If I were in Deca’s position and half of my community hated the changes I implemented, I would revert the sprites back to normal. Ofc, the people who did like the sprites would eventually get over the revert back to normal sprites, but it would take A LOT longer for people to get used to the new sprites. Why I care so much? : I have been waiting for MotMG to return for one reason, the Bow of the Morning Star. I farmed for the Morning Star sheerly for the looks of the bow. When they changed the sprite, I no longer want to be seen using the item because it looks horrible.

Anyway, I’m sure I’ll get a ban from the forums for speaking my mind and I’ll get hate from people as usual, but i could honestly care less because I was able to express my opinion, and hopefully some of you can respect that. Peace

Mod note: Merged with the discussion thread, please use that thread to discuss the re-sprites. ~ Mattyfatty

This is on testing right now: http://i.imgur.com/l238vkO.png

The upper row are the current images, and lower row are the updated images. They also did a fairly trivial coloring change to the Amethyst Dagger hilt that isn’t shown here. The shield wasn’t changed.

What…are…they…doing…with…their…sprites -_- Are they purposely making their items look like they came out of Letter Realms or something? They are digging themselves deeper and deeper. I’m doing a video on this right now

A post was merged into an existing topic: Patch Notes 27.7.X3 - discussion