Confusing Vanilla Ample Pack

Terrible

EDIT: I was wrong!

The 2 Left in the Top Corner refers to 2 Left per Account.

I apologize for the confusion.

Who said anything about these being a shared limited quantity for everyone? if you click on each package you can see that it’s only limit is that you can only buy a few/once per account.

I was going to comment the same, but it also says availabe in 2 hours (or something similar). I wonder if they’ll be available for a limited amount of time, so people that are at work/ school, or sleeping will have no chance.

I could absolutely be wrong, but in the top left where it says “2 Left” I am fairly certain that it means only 2 boxes will be sold.

That “2 Left” has never been used for the items that you could buy on a one time basis.

I will edit the post if this is not the case but I firmly believe that there is a shared limited quantity for everyone.

They have used this in the past, I do not have evidence to share or prove though.

I do recall the first time this was seen, a few months ago, I thought the same thing, it was that they were only go to sell that amount. Come to find out it was per unique account.

Well I guess we can come back to this topic in a few hours to see!

This was a feature tested and added a while back ago, and applies to packages that are limited to each user.

Yeah I don’t think this is a limited offer for the first x people to click on it.

That is standard ample pack pricing on the left for example. Why would they only limit an ample pack to two people in the world buying it when they can get plenty more sales from people naturally buying 2 per account? Why would anyone be competing for chest/char slots being sold at nothing too out of the ordinary (as I said, standard ample pack prices)? These are not outrageous packs for the price.

Well, they did pull that stunt with the End of Summer Sale though.

In the event that you are correct it is a bit confusing.

You make a good point, it would seem highly unlikely they would even go though the trouble of adding the images in, if at the end of the day, they only sold 3 in total. That would net them what, 26 dollars at most. It would not even be worth the effort from a business economics standpoint.

The end of summer sale packs were genuinely nutty prices though. 3200 gold for 12 vault chests and 10 ambrosia for example is insane and obviously something that they’d never put as a regular package (even the highest pricing for it, 7200 gold, is still a steal).
Additionally, those packs allowed 65 potential people to get them, not 2…

Boy do I hope this is a 24hr sale, I’m going to be out today and it’d really suck if real life responsibilities made me miss out on this.

4 days left :smiley:

Woah really!?

Yes, and it would make sense to pay for campaign too, if you plan to get a package.

Is this worth buying? I never spend money on this game lmao.

It’s one of the best deals that has shown up for the past 2 years.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.