December 2018 Login Calendar

Credit to @Valeforthe for already posting the image in a reply on the Patch Notes topic.

Seems I needn’t have broken my neck getting those 100 candies in the Halloween event when they’re giving out Max Mana Candy and Max Life Candy on 28th/29th… OH WELL 100 LABS WAS FUNzzzzz :upside_down_face:

November 2018 Login Calendar
What's so good about campaign? Why does the game itself (not Deca) benefit from it?
Patch X.31.1.2 + December Login Rewards + Treasure Hunting Chest Event

rip. Three topics for pretty similar things, just gonna end up talking about whatever in whatever thread.

scrub, do the event dungeons.

Yeah it gets kinda messy. Also, I did try to /tell you in-game to speak about it before I edited, but “Scorchmist not found” so you got no say in it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Am thinking about it more from the point of view of someone in a year’s time browsing and thinking “eh what happened to the December login?” if we didn’t have it on a topic in here. #blameDeca for putting it all in one Reddit.

oh shit didnt even notice the maxing candies

that feed power :sweat_drops:
15k i believe

thinking this might be a good time to pick up the game again, I haven’t really done anything for a month in favor of other stuff but one can only endure so much monster hunter before getting frustrated

Only good thing in that calender is FP and candies. Because other things are useless for most people :confused:

A tad of clarification:
image This is an Oryxmas Advent Token. You get 1 on the 4th, 7th, 10th, 13th, 16th, 19th, 22nd, and 25th, totaling 8.
image This is a Christmas Turkey Leg. It’s a feed power item with 2500 FP.
image This is a Glazed Apple. It’s a feed power item of equivalent “strength” to Ambrosia - 5000 FP.

Utterly useless indeed.

I’m really excited for this calendar!!! In my opinion the prizes are reasonable, well-spaced, and I can definitely use the majority of them. Looking good Deca <3

Lets go! time to max dat legendary! No but seriously, at this rate, no one is even going to buy pet food any more lol.

Ah, sorry i forgot about vault chest! :stuck_out_tongue:
But well, character slot would be better :wink:

I wonder what goodies they’ll give to all of us in forms of packs if they do. ;>

:thinking:

max life candy is 38 life pots at most (i.e. you literally got 20 hp for every level - 19 life pots if you didn’t) and mana is either 38 (if you’re a robe class) or 23 mana pots at worst, 19 or 11 on average if you didn’t get the worst mp roll possible. Why would you put yourself through this hell?

While character slots are, strictly speaking, more space (12 slots - up to 20 if you’re wearing a backpack), using char slots as mules for UTs is miserable. I’d much rather never repeat the experience.

Not if you use it at level 1.

Ah not to use, but to complete the set. :slight_smile:

I never used the rainbow ones they gave out after the Facebook promo or whatever it was, and it was a good challenge trying to find all those marks in the 3 days after the pumpkins stopped dropping.

I’d love to see a video where you popped all those on a level 1 char and get an 8/8 level 1 in like 10 seconds lol.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
New month: January 2019 Login Rewards Calendar