Green, dbow

Black,white bag

Favorite color is green, but I canā€™t get over the sexy white bag sprite

Green, Mercyā€™s Bane.

@Ytgha
favorite color: red
favorite sprite : arachna

Favorite colour : blue
Favorite sprite : image (although I donā€™t have one)

Black. Wicked skin is a wonderous work of art, ecspecially for 8*8. Remember when it first came out. It was the only skin I really wanted

Disgusting, disqualified

/s

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? Iā€™ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Iā€™ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Iā€™m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youā€™re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thatā€™s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little ā€œcleverā€ comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnā€™t, you didnā€™t, and now youā€™re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youā€™re fucking dead, kiddo.

My Favourite color Blue and my favourite sprite is the lil red skin! Just looks neat!

Iā€™m still unsure if the white dots are supposed to be eyes or not.

Iā€™m also unsure why this is still in the gameā€¦

the white dots in fact are eyes, I donā€™t understand how much people donā€™t understand the sprite.

Why mess with the low-tier dungeons when they can just make more new content that end-game users can play.

i like blue and my favorite sprite is the white bag

red, i like the gigacorn sprite

Blue, and cdirk is favorite sprite :slight_smile:

royal blue.
ig sprite: horned drake.

if i win, give them to @unicorn since heā€™s a poor hobo

wtf im not pore D:<

black
unicorn sprite

if i win, give them to @scorchmist since heā€™s a cheap hobo. remind you of anything? xD

Edit:

i meant some certain shattered soul was called cheap in another giveaway a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

thanks, im proud of it

uhh hobohones.

WRONG

the black splotches on the right are the eyes and mouth. Arachna is screeching. The white dots are merely butt blemishes.

Woah man chill, but man lmao :laughing: