DeeBomb's PPE Thread

Do a summoner ppe :wink:

Will when it comes out! :wink: will need to get that white star back :O

Yeah, true. Maybe Iā€™ll go back to being a happy yellow star in the forums for a time, too! It matches my color scheme better anyway. I think Iā€™ll always be a yellow star at heart, anyway. White star feels both out of character for me and overrated nowadays.

When I was making my last push to white star, it wasnā€™t necessarily to be a white star but rather to know that I really experienced every class. White star was just an added bonus :3

Yes, and I wanted that too, as in all games! Itā€™s more the stigma that comes with it, too. I donā€™t feel qualified to be a white star in terms of experienceā€¦ more of a next level below. That, and though I donā€™t care about starism, yellow does seem to be one of the more ignored colors out there.

Goal for this ppe:
image image image image
And of course 8/8. Wanted to keep it to dungeons that I can consistently complete, so no oryx 3 stuff, though I may try a few mini bosses on this ppe if all goes well. Do I think it will get this far? Not really, will be shocked if it does tbh. Mainly just want to get an 8/8 ppe. Will post updates when I get them. And I will not be using the forge, way too easy to just cheese a planewalker like I did last time.

So uh, not to make excuses for death and stuff but I lagged in 3Dimension and died. Iā€™ve been getting a lot of lag lately which has now resulted in the death of 2 of my characters, (though this ppe was 0/8 so idc) sorry that thereā€™s almost no good content. I hate the feeling of knowing you died and itā€™s not your faultā€¦ I just kinda feel like Iā€™m not progressing in this game because everything seems to be holding me backā€¦ hardly played at all lately. If you read this then sorry that almost all this was probably meaningless to you.

TL;DR: died of lag in 3rd dimension

Sounds like you need a break?

I supposeā€¦ at least from ppes, because they havenā€™t been going anywhere.

• PPE
  • NPE

0 voters

Whenever I get a new slot I will do a summoner ppe/npe! I personally would rather do a ppe so that I can take advantage of pet Mheal and spam the daylights out of that ability, but whatever you guys want!
that is, if anyone even still cares about this threadā€¦

Although NPE is more interesting, I think that you could do a PPE for your first run through.

first loot on ppe. This may offend some of you but I am not going to use this ring, as I will probablynever get it again and I have a samurai that I now have 3/4 of set for. But anyways, PPE start!

Hmm wow wasnā€™t expecting to get anything like this while leveling up haha. I know they arenā€™t great but it took me a while to get a t9 weapon on my rogue ppe a while back.

Where is my mace! Aughā€¦

Hm thatā€™s funny.

Do you have a Discord for these too?

Wdym by that? I post some of my loot and death screenshots on my guild discord, but if you mean a ppe discord for myself then no.

Oh no itā€™s just that Gamma replied through Discord, or probably a DM

Ahhhh ohhh that was for a NPE contest, and he was running it so I had to DM him all my drops so he knew it was legit. Didnā€™t realize the post you were replying to :man_facepalming:

First WC gets me a t6 mace!

Bruh I forgot to upload screenshots :man_facepalming:t3:
I got a t12 robe, vitamine buster and chicken leg.