Def Ring or HP Ring on priest?

For leveling, no def pots consumed yet

Def all the way. Especially when you are unmaxed

I always prefer hp over def but that’s just how I play

It depends on how comfortable you are with each ring

I would say HP b/c you can take more shots but yoi get hit hatder with DEF you can take harder but you dont have thay sexy HP

in most situations and most classes that you’re playing on while unmaxed, you should use a def ring. Especially on a priest. You could also consider using an mp ring when maxed def, exa mp is about a def only (upside is you heal more than an hp ring would, but downside is you have to hit space and can get insta-popped eaiser)

Usually, it’s all about this question- which ring will allow me to soak for damage overall? High defense classes like melees only need a hp ring since they already have such high defense, and since defense only reduces damage by up to 85 percent, it wouldnt really matter. fragile robe classes, on the other hand, rely more on the def ring. yeah, people say that its better to absorb 120 hp overall in one go than absorb 7 damage per bullet, but take this- what if you already have absorbed ghe extra 120 hp? plus, realm gods do very high damage to those with little defense, with only half a shotgun to take you to the grave. with defense, the reduction of bullet damage can slow the killing process since now getting shotgunned takes less damage overall. So id go with defense, but a balence ring like expo or pyra is usually the best.

Def for leveling, keep the Hp rings for maxed chars.

I don’t use either for priest if I can help it. Covetous heart all the way. :sunglasses:

bought a def ring but didn’t end up mattering, got instapopped by a medusa :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks anyways guys

I like having more health because it gives you more reaction time to nexus in most scenarios. If you are leveling up then just put on any ring. When you reach level 20 and are looking to max it up and EXPO might be something to look at, or at least I always have preferred the balance on priest.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.