Def value increase

Wait the value of def increased a lot, it originally was 8 def per life, but now I see people selling life for 5 def. What happened? Recently there was an encore event, so shouldn’t def’s value have decreased?

Bro in MOTMG prices go down and up :v MOTMG fok up the economy of the game… they are selling 5 def for 1 life cause no body sells life now. pretty sad

I’m think life is common now because of the LH discords

Def is worth virtually the same, it’s everything around it that’s inflated. Now a day’s there’s tons of LH runs throwing more and more life into the economy. On top of that, DECA’s been doing a lot of dungeons that drop life as an event.

Once the Month of the Mad God events are done prices will stabilize probably close to DEF 8:1 LIFE again within a few weeks.

Every event that drops lots of pots will cause fluctuations in the price of some pots. It almost always recovers after some time has passed.

DEF has been 8:1 LIFE for years with temporary fluctuations that sometimes last days or even weeks.

It’s not that DEF prices have increased, it’s that life prices have dropped. There are probably several reasons for this but the main one is that Bilgewater drops life at a very high rate. Almost every time at the boss, I’ve seen at least one person get life as a drop. Considering how many ddocks can be run in a day, you’d definitely have a massive influx of life on the market, driving prices down.

Based on the calendar, life prices will continue to stay low for the next week or so since we have a tomb event. After that, life prices will most likely go up again while mana prices tank, since you have ice cave and chambers as event dungeons. Then LH will probably drive life back down and keep mana even lower for a bit of time until after MotMG.

TL;DR: Sell all your mana and buy as much life as you can rn

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.