Default skin idea (for new unnamed class)

samurai sheet

New Class!

This is a nice skin and I like how you had the samurai man bun thing but I would change the chest to make it look like armor (specially since it’s a heavy armor class)

since it’s 8x8, i have limited space to create a shape of armor so i used the classic RotMG style by using paladin’s torso that has yellow armor.

giving it the dark red/maroon color that goes well with the belt, making it look good, including the hair bun because normally, any kind of heavy armored katana character would have it probably maybe because it’s traditional? (haven’t researched it yet but i should’ve done it)

Many hours of research (8 second google search)

At least it look better than what we have now

that would be a nice 600 gold skin

EDIT: remember samurai jack? idk why he didn’t wear armor

Actually, it just occurred to me that making the default skin shit is hella smart cuz it makes people spend money to buy better skins.

Deca should make the default skin better so people would have more of an incentive to play the class.

EDIT: if you cant figure out what the edit was… smh

This looks awesome for a default skin! It fits the style very well.

don’t give them that idea

Guill samurai lol. But this one is still better than that ugly green excuse for a samurai.

the ugly green excuse is just a placeholder

I feel it should stay green, since we already have a red class.

But is the new class a samurai?

Ahh ok.

he meant make the color look like a heavy armor.

we have green class too

Here I made a mini deca emperor

he did for one episode and got DECIMATED

owo

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.