(deleted post)

-------------(deleted post)--------------

Or, spend money on a max divine and never die.
(Or git gud)

Never have, never will. Maybe because I’m numb from dying so many times over the years.

Also I want to remind you that this same cash-grab get-rich-quick mentality from Kabam is what has brought us to this sorry state.
In an ama by mike sellers iirc, he answers the question of why people were never allowed to choose what divine skin theyd get. Guess what hid answer was? Yeah. It was done in the hopes that kids would try making another divine for the desired skin.

Can you fathom how fucked up that is?

Now your idea is even worse. Because you’re basically saying that ”Let’s capitalise on someone’s grief and make money off of poor judgement made during a vulnerable emotional state”.

To be clear, I am not hating on the idea. I am saying it is the scummiest most horrid idea I’ve seen, and that’s saying a lot considering all the samurai ideas and that one stupid Donald Trump idea.
You should in all honesty be ashamed of trying to even push such an idea forward.

tbh like most people said many people have died with their character with stupid deaths, or lags. But the whole concept of the game is to be a challenging perma death reality, kinda urging players to get better as you play on. and there’s already enough pay to win items in the game to boost you a lot like the ambrosias for the pets. And what if you bought that character back, and then you died like a few hours later with another stupid mistake? That would probably make players stop playing the game eventually.( just my opinion tho) :hugs:

I’m confused at how there is a lot of discussion about revives and yet the message of pretty much the whole game is… (Drum Roll Please)

Perma-death!!!

This game requires skills to mainly dodge and aim unlike many other games where you respawn E.g (Terria, Minecraft Majority of shooter games ((CSGO etc.))

Case closed

The whole point of the game is how long your character will survive before dying. You don’t know how, you don’t know where but you know it will be definitive… Exciting !
If you can not bear the death of your characters I personally encourage you to listen in loop the “RotMG death sound”: the cheaper way to get immunized against frustration.

1. any sort of revival is fucking dumb
  2. Worst pay 2 win game(ive never paid once have 2 characters witch have both held t12 and up inv
  3. this post was a waste of time wont come back

Too p2w.

“Some channel that mass manufactures top 10 videos criticized rotmg for a flaw, Deca should make that flaw even worse! That’ll show them!”

If people are able to revive ill stop playing and go back into my filthy corner where i was before i started playing this game. (or ill go back to playing smite xd)

Previous replies to this idea:

Thread: realmeye.com/forum/t/could-deca-revive-and-make-money/7255/

Thread: realmeye.com/forum/t/buy-back-characters-currently-unfinished-because-im-new-give-it-a-chance-it-is-gold-and-fame/934/

NO!! bad idea

Let’s see.
#Public Poll

• I’ve asked
  • I’ve never asked

0 voters

#Private Poll (names hidden)

• I’ve asked
  • I’ve never asked

0 voters

I’m just going to say that this is a terrible idea, just because it takes what we know and love about the game, throws it out the window, and takes out people’s wallets instead.

Someone voted no on the first and yes on the second :wink:

OP deleted by OP.