Describe yourself as rotmg classes : )

I’m the quadruple question marks cause I don’t know what role I play in this vast universe.

I’m a sorc because

ninja because

09%20AM

furry

the question mark because no one knows my indentity :clap::triumph::clap::clap::triumph::triumph::clap::clap: :triumph: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:

I’m a rogue because I’m invisible on discord most of the time and need lots of money.
Known to flirt with male mages because they’re cute, but not as much anymore because I stole won the heart of one.

Either the ??? class or the priest. (potetially rogue aswell)

???:
I am an enigma in all facets of my life- noone truly knows me. I’m also really stuttery and stupid in terms of street knowledge and personal skills irl.

Priest:
I prefer to play a support role and I abhor a frontline position. I prefer Indirect bombardment to more conventional means of offensive attack, and even then I prefer a defensive strategy.
I am also overtly non-agressive and prefer not to engage (unless they really piss me off)

Rogue:
I am the first movement solo (hope you get that refrence)
*I love to play solo.

I’m the goblin because it’s green

I’d classify myself as a trickster, as i’m always looking for a new place to be or another thing to do. As soon as I start something i’m generally looking for something to do next

how do you know the smell of lightning bolt?

nice

He eats them

I’d be kinda hard not to know what I smell like when I play sorc so much and am obviously a sorc myself :^)

Only 1 out of 11 characters are a sorc. And idc about graveyard because you have it private. So, do you really play sorc a lot?

Wait, that’s a sorc

yes

definitely yes

also worth pointing out that my sorc on my RE page has 5K fame, the most of all my characters

5k? You can do better

I’m a priest, because I stay back, being cautious, and helping my fellow friends.

At least that’s how I play priest

Face is covered
Touché
White vampire