šŸ Beach Zone is Recruiting! [USSW]

Iā€™ve notified the officers and leaders to invite you, if youā€™re on now I can get you in.

Rip not on now, canā€™t be until later tonight. Thanks so much though!

Weā€™re out of space, however youā€™ve been accepted. Friend me on discord Brandon#8180 and Iā€™ll get ya in the server.

sent it 30 mins back :smiley:

oh boy.
why did I not know this existed until now, a guild in which nearly all the members are well known forumers.

So, im looking to join cause i know the community is gonna be good already

Edit:
also, i have 12 8/8ā€™s and 10k base, that should just make the reqs

goddammit Aur, we could have been in the same guild again!

Weā€™re full right now, if a slot opens up Iā€™ll make sure to ping you over this thread!

THE BATHā€¦ Warm Nickelsā€¦ Thos beansā€¦ Cheese puffs.

Long ago, the Beach Zone memed together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Forum Nation attacced. Only GmanXD, master of all discord roles, could stop them. But when the server needed him most, he vanished. Countless dailies from Tatsumaki passed and my BOOOIIIIIIIII and I discovered the new little mama, a benis boi named BrandonCao. And although his :b: skills are great, he still has a lot to learn before heā€™s ready to think about thos big red dogs. But I believe BrandonCao can ping @ everyone.

ftfy

Youā€™re part of the forum nation
There is no harmony in your memeing and you use it for great evil
I assume sturky is the forum lord

sturky has fallen from grace.
i will use this opportunity to strike the forums at itā€™s weakest position.
only a matter of time.

My army of beans will strike your edge down to nothingness

as the self appointed spokesperson of the RMGnoob administration, you can be assured that we will not let you

As leader of the GGaodzilla :b:ļøENIS Foundation ā„¢ļø, I can assure you it will happen. Maybe paying your workers with bear better results.

beaned
proceed to jail

sorry, unless you consider yours a terrorist association, you have no control over a citizen of canada :c

What if it is a terrorist foundation? Itā€™s called the :b:ļøENIS Foundationā„¢ļø.

then weā€™ll hunt you down c:
or weā€™ll cut off your water supply

How will we feed our thirsty boi then
you cant

If you cut our water supply, Iā€™ll get more thirsty. You sure you wanna do that?