šŸ Beach Zone is Recruiting! [USSW]

He will destroy the world, stop

well eventually the hormones will overload your system and lead to your deathā€¦

but hmmm, we prefer to capture criminals aliveā€¦ what a dilemnaā€¦

Donā€™t cut off water

Drown him
Itā€™s faster

If that was possible, I would have died a long time ago. Thankfully, Iā€™ve made an antibody unique to me. Good luck on trying to kill me through natural thirst :wink:

would you rather us deport you to bumfucksnowhereville, to have a nice 45 year vacation with bookbookboā€¦?

we kindly ask you not to draw the attention of the RMGnoob association

I heard it was a nice place :wink:
Iā€™d end up blowing up the entire place anyways so uh
Have fun with that

sorry, itā€™s not a territory under our jurisdiction, we just deport the worst criminals there. and anyways, you think that would save you from bookbookbo?

Lemme rephrase that for you:

sorry, his 13 alts beg to differ ;(

If I can survive a room with an egirl and not nut my pants, bookbookboā€™s little harem will be childā€™s play.

the power of book, the knowledge of which you do not possess, lies beyond your comprehensionā€¦ good luck.

Iā€™m into the unknown anyways :wink:

I know youā€™re not currently recruiting, but you guys seem cool, so if a slot opens up let me know.

Sure thing!

And another forumer is lured to the dark side

Long ago in a distant guild, I, Solo, the nickname changing leader of legions, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish nacho dragon wielding a magic unicorn role stepped forth to oppose.

:crossed_swords: :crossed_swords: :crossed_swords:

Before the final ban was struck, I tore open a channel in time, and flung him into the secret switch where my memes are law! Now the stupid pervert seeks to return to the beach zone and undo the legion of warm nickels that is Solo!

Any Beach Zone bros on now? Still havenā€™t been added lol.

gotcha