🏝 Beach Zone is Recruiting! [USSW]

Can I rejoin the guild? I left rotmg in March and this was the last guild I was in. I suicided all my chars but I can max to 6/8 easily. Thanks in advance.

:cry: I miss you from Requim

You left right

Ye lul

im maxing a wiz rn to fit reqs

Hey! We currently have 3 open slots. I’ll notify officers and leaders to invite you when they see you.

k thx

I’d also love to join! IGN Nahtanamar, just filled out the form. Currently have 2 6/8 and 2 7/8, plus starting a PPE.
Thanks!

Sounds good, I’ll tell guildies to invite you if they see you!

What’s the average age for users in this guild? Nothing wrong with whatever you are, just looking for people close to my own age.

Not your age

You said you’re around RMG’s age, like 24 ish?

Yeah… I think the average age for ours is like 18 (at most).

Also you apparently can’t join if you are under 14 (however I am pretty sure that rule is ignored, but it is written as a major rule on the guild board)

Really? I’ve never noticed. Pretty sure gaod is <14 though.

it is a major rule, but nobody cares

I’ll probably remove it tonight then

Hello! I wonder if you guys are still recruiting? I filled out the application a week ago but I’m still quite interesting to join this guild :smiley:

https://www.realmeye.com/player/Xsnipes

Hey! I’m not online rn, but if there are any vacancies I can get you invited soon.

That’s ok! Pm me via realmeye or ingame whenever you get the chance later. :slightly_smiling_face:

I…have the opposite problem lol. thanks anyway!

Still haven’t gotten an invite- any time in particular I should be on? I’ve been in USE2 a lot for encores as well.