Design A Guild Logo Contest (Details Inside)

Outline
Hello there community, FellStar needs a new logo! (Our old one is 4 years outdated lol). For any talented artist out there looking to make a quick ingame profit, we have prizes for first, second and third place winners!

The winners of each category will receive:

First place: 12 life pots
Second place: 8 life pots
Third place: 4 life pots and a BJ from me (Its worth it I promise)

What we’re looking for in the picture/logo:

• Some indication of a falling star (Literally, a falling star should be shown)
  • Guild Name should be shown
  • Unique and worthy content. It has to be of your design to be showcased in our discord and other channels (NO GOOGLE IMAGES OR STEALING OTHER ARTIST WORKS)

For those who decide to participate, please submit all submissions to this contest thread. Be sure to identify your name ingame either with a tag or by putting it on the artwork. Winners will be chosen 3 weeks from today so you’ll have plenty of time to brainstorm ideas. If you are chosen, we will PM you ingame to receive your prize. Good luck!

Ehh what the hell, if I’m not feeling lazy I’ll give it a shot.

Edited, thanks for the suggestion <3

Just curious, what resolution would you like this logo to be in?

12 life please.

I made a quick mock-up.

This one has the top characters of the top ten guild members in order of rank. I could do them in full color, but that depends on what you’re looking for. I can also add names etc.

I actually prefer this version, as it has less clutter and looks better when smaller. (As it would be on discord logos etc)

I can’t really say what I prefer because I feel that would give you a slight advantage. Whatever you think looks best is up to you! I do like the overall style though, its very reminiscent of Under tale :smiley:

Edit: I’ve changed the preferred reqs slightly to give more wiggle room.

Screenshot (92)

Click**Click Did you know de waey?? U Did not know de waey… I can show you de waey

How is this not first place?

You do not kno de wae. click* click*

I’ll attempt to make something

Here are two

well I gave it a try

ign: Ernestdrag

fellstar

Attempt No.2

fellstar

(Bump) It has been 3 weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Noted! We’re judging the designs now :smiley: