Designs by a noob: Sword UT

###Amethyst Sword

[img]https://imgur.com/GP8NPkh
The wonderfully “creative” sword. I swear I love pixel art, but I can never pull it off.

[img]https://imgur.com/t8U5bK5
[img]https://imgur.com/puoHcaM
Sword deals decent damage, never being the best in any situation. Does stand out in speed and color; otherwise is completely unoriginal.
####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Range: 4.37
  • Damage: 175-200
  • Stat Bonus: +10 HP, +2 DEF
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 350

####Drop Locations

• Can’t think of anything, something bright and colorful for sure. Limbo would make it easy to get though; so that’s out.

####More info
Dug up before the reign of Oryx; This sword has been super-charged by the hope that each person carries inside them.

I was perusing the forums (not something I normally do) and saw so many amazing and cool things. I wanted to do one of those things! So I went into the rotmg draw and DREW a blank… I had no ideas! I wanted to be special like all of you! Now I’ll admit, I’m not generally creative (one look at my past posts will confirm that) but I’ve always hated how slowly the Knight shoots; I despise warriors and pallidans because of their abilities. So I decided to try to make the knight shoot faster. The idea started with a low-damage fast-shot sword. I realized the damage was too low and did some modifying (I may or may not have gone power hungry and made a 1000-1000 damage sword for a bit). The end result is what you see; a bland, somewhat well-shaded purple sword with a generic name and mundane ability. And before you comment: “if it doesn’t please you, don’t post it” I would feel bad. I put in this “effort” (to be honest it actually was effort, I just suck) and I’d just delete it…

Criticism is welcome, Id love to hear what you guys think!

My noobiness is showing… Images won’t work and I didn’t have a “preview” cause I’m not on comp… fun…

All you need to do is take out that [img] and put .jpg after the link

The sword is basically a buffed CSword. No special effects, and has some pretty random defensive stats. :man_shrugging:
Still great job on your first idea, just try to get some more creativity out there :+1:

First idea? Meh… couple ideas passed and thanks for the images and help!

Ah, either way. Still good that your working up! Good luck on future spriting / ideas! :fist_left:

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Looks like the t9 dagger but bigger

I like the concept!

I can’t see the spriting due to school networking, so I’ll refrain from critique here.
The idea is okay!
However, I don’t think it’s very good to include. The stat bonuses are okay, but my only issue here is the niche - it’s exactly the same as a Crystal Sword except reducing .13 range for a little bit of stat bonus. For this reason, and the name that coincides with the Dagger of the Amethyst Prism, I don’t think there is fruit to this idea.

Nice work, though!

Interesting idea. I love ranged swords like the csword and ass, touch up on it and perhaps change the stat boost to speed.

Here ya go bud i created a new sprite u can use it, if u want to

i don’t really think adding stat bonus is a good idea

looks like the ragetalon dagger

Yeah thats the original sprite from the guy who made this thread but i made a better version cuz the guy who made it looks like shit excuse my french

Thanks for the personal attack…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.