Did Deca forget to label eggs as quests?

Last two years egg quests appeared after gking. So far I haven’t seen one egg quest so far.

Who knows, I don’t think that DECA has made any official response on this, so I guess it wasn’t a mistake.

Although, I am happy for it not appearing as a quest. Gives more people, including me, to not just hop onto Ninjas, Rogues, and Tricksters to rush to eggs like it’s a job.

Except now the bigger problem is that the realms will close before people find all the eggs in the realm. Even the fastest characters will take extremely long to scour through the realm to find tiny 3x3 eggs just to spawn Biff. No one is motivated to find every egg because it’s just too tedious and inefficient compared to hunting for baskets then closing the realm.

So yea, if Deca doesn’t add quest markers for eggs, I won’t be surprised if no one has fought Biff for this entire Easter event.

I farmed up 125 eggs yesterday, I only fought biff once

Deca even forgot to make a weekend event. They are too busy with the unity xD imagine

On the Australia server we worked out pretty quickly that the eggs ARE quests, but they stop showing after level 14. I guess Deca forgot almost everyone in each realm is level 20?

I wonder if this issue is tied in with the changes they made to low level quests in Patch X.32.0.0 X.31.2.0 Merry Oryxmas! (it was this patch that made the new Dark Elf Queen be the dominant quest over Horned Drake for level20s in a closed realm, stopped liches being visible to level10s, etc).

Last Easter’s event was before those changes so perhaps they did a copy-paste from last year’s event, but whatever values they have controlling the quest priority are not correct now.

Yes, I thought that too. Whatever they did messed things up at the time, stopping <level 20 seeing most Realm closing quests, which they previously see from level 10. So would not be surprised if egg quests were also broken.

We too have had people using level 14 or less chars to find them, ok if you have such chars, but slow and frustrating when you inevitably are pushed to level 15 due to things dying near you.

I haven’t fought him yet

I think this might be the explanation to why the Easter Eggs are never seen even after killing Ghost Kings. Priority list likely has been messed up, and Easter Eggs were probably not placed between Ghost Kings and Ent Ancients as a Lvl 20 quest, but as a Lvl 14 quest instead, making it impossible for level 20s to find eggs unless they wanted to be like these madmen

Hopefully Deca fixes this asap or extends the event slightly longer to make up for this little mixup.

Fought him 4 times so far. I’m the only one in ASE using a lvl 14 alt account to locate all the Easter Eggs so it takes quite awhile to find them all.

Resolved and eggs now appear as dots on the map.