Did someone hack into my acc and steal 20 dollars?

so i logged on to my account and i can see extra gold that i never bought and boom someone bought stuff on my acc and it was through my moms credit card HELP!!!

Commemorating Fallen Legends
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
List of entertaining threads

how do you he used your moms credit card?

it was saved on there

i also tried emailing deca but they ignore me

and there was tops on this new warrior and you know i dont spend gold on that

No we don’t, why would know that? It’s not like one of your character traits.

Nice GGen you got there. (You said you spent money on this character)

Not sure about you but i see 3 tops (not sure if you bought these, but a doubt you got them as drops)

Anyway on to my helpful comment:

Somethings to think about:

• Does anyone have access to your computer? (Risk of password being saved)
  • Would anyone know, or have sufficient information to guess your password?
  • Did you play RotMG in a public place such a library computer? (Risk of computer being infected)
  • Have you tried turning it off and on again?

You said DECA support didn’t reply to you, is it possible you submitted the form incorrectly or used the wrong category? (never had to contact them before, not sure what could go wrong). Could we see a copy of what you sent in order to see that you did not email them in a rude or unprofessional manner?

I wish you Good Luck with your issue.

DECA does not reply immediately, as they receive multiple requests each day. Even though this is the case, I can guarantee they reply faster than Kabam. Make sure you are using this site https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new to e-mail DECA.
Hopefully this problem can be resolved. Good luck.

Please change your password for Realmeye, Rotmg, your email, and anything else that has the same password. From the looks of it you were “hacked” and you even ranted on realmeye. (Thread: Here) Your information is on thin ice and you should also tell your mom that her credit card info is at risk.

If you were hacked wouldn’t they transfer the shit to their account or spend more then 20 dollars? You just trying to get a refund and keep items just wondering I’m not accusing,(I am)

BRUH if only someone hacked my account and bought gold on it lmfao

Didn’t you recently mention that you lost $20?
Maybe Deca refunded you the Gold.

the gold was not bought for him on someone elses card but on his moms!

Happy birthday from your mom

well, it seems to be to be more of a prank than anything, did a friend get to ur computer?

using the logic that if someone really wanted to waste ur mom’s account they could probs bankrupt her

hahahaha rip your mom’s credit card

when you want to refund the gold after you realize your mom will decimate you when she gets home BAHAHAHA

Not going to lie, I hope this is true, you sorta deserve some punishment.

theres little to no chance of them getting ur credit card info. it’s probably entirely your fault. if it was really saved onto your account or computer, it just means you’ve been keylogged or your passwords are not secure enough. there’s nothing else you can do without proof of u being hacked at all. deca’s not going to believe any random kid in the game

Yeah I don’t think you’re getting your refund…