Didn't want to go here but here goes

Well, some of you might know that I got hacked recently.

Some of the losses included over 30 life potions not to mention 100+ life in high tier and top items. Not to mention, I lost 100s of UT items like my first and only Doku no Ken and countless other items.

I contacted DECA and instead of helping me get my account back they banned it. Which is understandable.

I have been playing again for about three weeks, but I need to get back on my feet considering how much I lost, two years of my life was just devastated…

If you have any knowledge of known hackers in the game, or would just like to donate to me and play with me, I would appreciate it. It will go in a montage I’m building called From the Ground up and it will be published in a series of streams and videos as I try to get my account back…

Anything, even dex pots, are appreciated at this point, because I lost so many items… Thnx for the support.

I wouldn’t have made a begging post like this but I keep dying again and again and I feel so lost. Losing my Enchanted Ice blade and Doku no ken and countless other rare UTs and hundreds of life in potions and pots has made me really sad and apathetic for this game but I feel like getting donations would be a good way to boost me :thumbsup: And once I do rebuild my account I am going to do a giveaway on my channel (crybabyeliot on Youtube) when I hit fourty subscribers.

If you’re interested, please comment on this thread, message me on RealmEye, or PM me in-game. Thanks!

I got a Bracer!
Access hours to Rotmg?

I think you are lying.
Your charters,when created and graveyard are hiddn

Well I would like to help you but deca SBed everything.
Maybe I can help u run some dungeons, I can’t give u gear or pots D:

@SXplorer thank you…

@GGProGamer the characters are hidden because I want to retain the anonymity from the hacker, who had been following me from server to server.

@SXplorer Do you know for how long? :frowning:

Afaik, its whenever they patch the duping method which I don’t know how long they will take. But when they do unsb everything, pm me(either RE or in game)

But if he hacked your account why he would stalk you on his account i don’t understand

Not exaggerated. At all.

They had no reason to do this unless it was a temporary ban to prevent your account from getting destroyed while they help you get it back. If they actually banned you, then there’s something you have done to warrant this that you are not telling us.

None of this is verifiable in any way. Especially since it seems the account that got wrecked isn’t the one you’re using right now to talk to us (unless you somehow managed to log on to some characters and reach positive fame while being banned).

This makes 0 sense. You could have just hidden your last known location and he wouldn’t have been able to follow you around anymore. Hiding everything else was unnecessary, unless there are things you’re trying to hide from us.

And also:

Exactly.

That I was ment to say.

You are 100% right

Why? It’s not like you don’t deserve to play the game, maybe they can just work out amother solution?

You’ve got #EXPOSED

@Superhamdv the ban was because of a account security rerun that they had to do when hacker exploited third time

@GGproGamer @RMGnoob no, i’m not exaggerating, that was my losses, not to mention a few dozen keys.

Not 100s of UTs but over 100 UTs, to clarify.

The reason the hacker has been following me is because I know him in person. How i got hacked was he used discord under a bot account to backtrace my IP and AirPlay my device while I was putting account info into muledump on my Mac.

Rip your account…

@Superhamdv to be honest I just want someone to pop some Davies Clands Cdepths so I can get my UTs back. And also donate. :cry:

Rip 40+ expos tho. :l

@RMGnoob the ban was for like 2 days

Again: there are no ways for us to verify that. None.

So he hacked you by streaming music to your computer? wtf

Can we get some people with more computer-savviness than me in here to fact-check that?

Then again, this doesn’t change anything: why would you care about him following you in-game when you got hacked because of Discord? And if the point was just to prevent him from following you, why hide the entire Realmeye page??

I still dont believe you .

@moderators what do you think?

@GGProGamer how are the @moderators related to this in any way or are you just trying to stay on your high-horse? This was a legitimate post from me to you

@RMGnoob wrong, he had editing rights to my discord, went on discord using a developer build. He used it to backtrace my IP.

soooooooooooooooooo…

validity of your claim aside, what’s the point of this thread? to get free items? I don’t like people saying “rip i got hacked don8 plox” in the game, so why would I enjoy it here?

there’s nothing to discuss other than whether or not you’re lying. you allegedly got hacked, end of story.
there’s nothing we can do other than accuse you of lying, or say “rip that sucks”, or give you items.

if we accuse you of lying, we get nowhere and the end result is bitterness across everyone involved and a possible threadlock and/or trip to the Whine Cellar.

if we say “rip that sucks”, nothing happens. at all.

if we give you free items, you’re simply an item beggar who’s migrated to the RE forums.

so what exactly are you expecting from us?