Different variants of monsters

Not exactly sure where to put it, but i feel like here.
This idea is rather simple, but can make all the difference:
Simply different variants of already existing monsters, like blue sprite god, red crystal, green ogres, orange
Or more complex ones, something along the lines of cubes having something inside them, or ghosts having pieces of clothing on them
snakes. Stats wise they wouldn’t differ from their normal counterparts, but certainly would add more visual variety

would support this idea 10/10.

Seeing a Cdirk in a cube god would probably be the closes ill ever be to getting another one

Would add more one feature - the different ones have more chance to drop loot - something like ddocks troom - they would be segregated like in RotF - also add item rarity

No.

We don’t need more RNG.

RNG is base of all RPG games :slight_smile: You just simply can’t remove it.

I understand the fact that the whole gameplay loop of RPGs is predicated on RNG, however, there is so much RNG stuffed into every corner of realm that it can get a bit tiresome. I think the simplicity of this game is part of what made it charming, and that making it more complex strays away from what at the very least, brought me in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.