Dirk of Cronus (Reskin)

image image
This legendary dagger was commissioned by a band of mad rogues to prove the worth of the Dirk.

Tier UT

Shots 1
Damage 130–250 (average: 190)
Projectile Speed 18 tiles/second
Lifetime 250 milliseconds
Range 4.5 tiles
Rate of Fire 90%
On Equip +6 WIS
Fame Bonus 6%
Soulbound
Feed Power 950

Loot Bag image

Drops From Cube God

Looks good

Lmao, how is this a reskin when all you did was alter the sprite a bit

Imo the sprite is kind of ugly. It looks like someone took a bone dagger and combined it with a pixie and then painted it to look like a cdirk but somehow managed to invert the colors.

the blade kinda looks like its just disappearing, I feel that it could use a bit more mass

This looks dope.

wat? -.-

Exactly what I said. The handle combination with curving blade makes it look like a jesters shoe or something.

Looks like etherite… eh and ugly imo

??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ?

HOW IS IT NOT

wow u sound like u make sum kickass sprites

I mean I do I’ve posted some and go ahead and look but most of mine are unfinished.

Screenshot (428)Screenshot (426)

I mean at least make the blade a different shade of color.
Name one reskin in rotmg that isn’t at least a different color. Some reskin.

II like the colors, but it feels like there’s way too much going on at once: funky handle, flames, and curved blade. Additionally, the handle is massive and makes the blade look puny in comparison.

I’m pretty sure what OP is trying to say is to change the sprite for the cronus for some reason rather then having an actual reskinned dirk.

i think 90% of people’s favorite sprite is the cdirk so gl getting them to change that

No.

can we all just agree that this was just for fun and that Deca is never gonna implement it no matter what because their sprites and everything are biased to one group of people

My dick is hard from this skin. Nicely done.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.