DIRKHEADS Megathread- Guildlines/history/recruitment for one of the Realm's oldest guilds!

Can i join your guild i am active and super nice i played in 2014 and i heard the guild called mafia before my username is Ninjavajs

Heh, just came here to learn more about Dirkheads’ history. I wasn’t disappointed! I remember when I first started playing the game in 2012 and due to living in South Africa, I had shit ping and couldn’t do anything other than level to 20 and inevitably die in godlands due to lag. Sitting in Nexus, waiting for a member of Dirkheads to drop tops on the ground that I’d scramble to pick up before someone with autoloot walked over it. Anyway, it’s nice to see that the guild is still as strong and tight knit as ever. Keep it real fellas.

up up and away!

bump

You guys are a great guild

bump, this is a really good guild, would send in application if they werent an eu guild

autoclose is off, no reason to bump.

no autoclose?

a lot of older threads don’t have them

Bump

By the way, this thread will never autoclose because Dirkheads is OG.

Jk, it doesn’t autoclose because it was made before topics autoclosed. At the bottom of this thread for example

it will say when the thread will close, but not for the dirkheads one.

I have always wanted a guild similar to this to escape from my real life loneliness something like this is much more then a guild its a family.

Not completely true, this topic used to be prone to the same auto-close logic as any other topic.
The counter stopped after a year+, either by the divine intervention of a Mod, or perhaps a feature in the forum-setup.

Who knows :slight_smile:

Hmmm :thinking: I wonder how that happened. :blush:

bump

would like to join if space have send the application