Disappointed in some MotMG events

I prefer normal classic gameplay instead of sitting in Nexus for dungeon

How would you guys rank the events in terms of drops? I completely agree with the people saying that drop rates were the same each event and the one factor was how long each dungeon took.

Pretty sure for misery pots, tokens, mystery skins and sun set, Deca copy pasted loot rates for each event chest, and did another copy paste for whatever whites dropped in that dungeon, multiplied by some factor.

Thatā€™s why I felt events like shaits/ddocks dropped the most loot (disregarding the quality of whites) not because they had better drop rates but simply because I grinded hundreds of each.

I havenā€™t gotten anything from 2x event whites and Iā€™ve been farming hours each day and Iā€™ve pretty much given up on it

When I played, if I happened to Nexus and a dungeon opened, Iā€™d think ā€œwhy not?ā€ and hop right in. But Iā€™m the same as you, Iā€™d rather just play the game, thereā€™ll be other chances to get those items.

This whole month didnā€™t really feel special at all to be honest, all that hard work gone into vain pretty much. we can only count on the remaining events of the month but iā€™m highly disappointed as well from all the events this month.

shaitans - nothing special
shatters - nothing special
cemetery - nothing special
encore - nothing special
ddocks - nothing special
tomb - nothing special

all of the above - nothing special

Yah ive gotten really nothingfrom motmg i hate the tomb event cuz everyone make it dirty. The only whites ive gotten are Tshot and prism with 3 cutlasses. I just want to do cnidarian reef cuz last months event i was in vaca. Also I wantto do Iā€™ve cave and oh events screw all the others

Used to love looking at the loot drop table for a chest event as soon as it was posted on reddit, but for these past events in MotMG I donā€™t even get excited from them because I know the only thing that will change is the Divine pet skin and a different colored drake (And of course the whites). Would be nice to see some different things being put in the table every so often besides pets.

the shatts event was bull fucking shit, i did like 100 and all i got was 1 bracer from the normal chest and so many moss. ddocks gave me nothing but i did like 15. encore gave me 1 tshot from the normal boss i did like 20. tomb gave me a prot 5 pyras from boss nile and blue drake.

I really expected to be swimming in LIFE and have at least more whites than the ones I got from this event. By now I have probably 70-80 tombs done I got zero life and whites since my original post above.

Pretty sad event in my opinion. The only good thing was the cheaper tomb keys of which I only used about 5 and saved the rest for after the event.

The only whites Iā€™ve gotten so far have been 2 skulls from shaitan and 2 wakis from shaitan. These drop rates are definitely garbage.

0 from 2X event whites drop rate. I did about 3 hours a day farming events (Most is ent).

Havenā€™t been keeping track of how many ive done. havent participated in tom and I have gotten exactly 0 whites ever from all those dungeons

Shaitans- waki, 2 skulls, drake
Wlab- 2 leafs, skins, pet skins
Tomb- blue,orange drake, owl
Ddocks- 5 cutlasses
Cem- resu

Tfw I got only a Gem during the Shatters event and two Crowns just before and after :thinking:

Wlab: 20 leaf bows

Shaitans: 3 skulls, 2 waki

Shatters: 1 crown

Cem: 2 resu

Encore: 4 tshot, 1 or 2 prisms

docks: 8 cutlass

Tomb: 1 pyra (only did 8 or so)

Tomb was the worst event Iā€™ve ever done, horrid droprates, too many leechers and unenjoyable bosses.

All of the events (besides shait imo) were underwhelming and quite disappointing. Drops are just lousy tokens, a pet skin and whites. Yawn. Just seems like a copy paste drop table when a new event starts.

The x2 event drops are great tho, love that.

Not to mention instant kill shotguns and unhelpful teammatesā€¦ totallyā€¦ not saltyā€¦ over losing my scutumā€¦ because someone didnt paralyzeā€¦ hehe

I must say thoughā€¦ free ogmur event ice caveā€¦ stil not sure how I feel

Why
Did
You
Try
To
Stun
In
Pub
Tomb

Private tomb. I called to teammate for a paralyze on Geb so I could go in with Scutum. The paralyze never happened. Geb bounced. Rip my scutum, rip GCODEā€™s scutum as well. Literally two scutums killed by a huntress who didnā€™t ctrap lol

Shit like that is why I donā€™t do tombs