Discobot Roleplay (Main adventure)

11.423>9.194

@TROLLDLLR you are the luckiest
Although Panytnaa average is higher, he only rolled once

Also, I’ve rolled the most (@52)

Hero Turn is Over

actions
CandyShi missed, and then missed, and then missed, and then got heavily burnt by an exploding flame (dang where did that luck go?) but then successfully rests
TROLLDLLR finds a distressed family and calls for help, not only does he get his groups attention, but he also gets the attention of @Mynamerr @Panytnaa and @EpicNecros, who have all just been doing whatever, he then fails a heal
AKLDragon Stabs the ghost, poisons a zombie pirate and a school of ghost fish, and then takes a hit for the family, the ghost combusts upon contact with AKL somehow glancing off of him without dealing much damage
Hime dodges the flame and also stunned the ghost stopping any damage whatsoever done to AKL
GBSlayer fails a dodge and gets heavily burned

treasure
The family is grateful and reveal themselves to be merchants, everyone now has 20 realm gold each, they grant Hime and AKL a Felwasp Poison and a Golden Shield
2 Grums

casualties
The non-crippling burst hits both @GBSlayer and @CandyShi, from the adrenaline you both get +2 spd and dex temporarily, however you are both also more liable to death this turn

A Shop Has Opened

Rates
Weapons and armor are 10 gold x tier
Abilities and rings are 20 gold x tier
Treasure map is 100 gold
God Bait (x2) is 60 gold

Story

As all of you are attacking monsters in the town a sudden burst is heard in the center of the town, a large creature is in the center but you can’t quite recognize it as it is far away

Back to the Hero Turn

I ask the group to initate a pincer attack. @candyshi in one group, me and the warrior in another

I ask what this is and if we can buy only 1 for 30 gold.

I suggest we pool our money together to buy troll a good tome, since he is both the luckiest and most important

gr8 I’ll donate to troll
we just need 120 gold for t6…

but if he dies…

Is there a feature to sell items?
btw i would like to buy 16 t0 wands

Sure, they sell for Tier x 5 (or at least that is how much these people are willing to buy it for)

So if troll dies we get 30 gold back

I lost interest and attack candyshi

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 13

@CandyShi, you have to roll 12 or higher to dodge

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 7

Mynamerr wai

I got bored by the game

Why stab me then :frowning:

I scepter @Nameness
@discobot roll 1d20