Discobot Roleplay (Main adventure)

:game_die: 11

You find one but only have basic gear, however a magic shield keeps you out as the pirates have boarded themselves up from fear (You should join the group)

I rejoin the group

I slap @brandoncao for being inactive
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 19

that’ll teach 'em

Friendly fire is off

I also escape, run away from the big thing that apparently I’m fighting all by myself (cough* cough*)
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 19

I spot @AKLDragon in the distance and run near him, fire at boss @discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 18

The big thing steps out of the fog revealing itself as a Zombie Dreadstump, some parts missing entirely just being bone

Hero Turn is Over

(Sorry for the inactivity, was sick)

Actions
Everyone fights each other, which amounts to nothing
BrandonCao rejoins the group
AKLDragon and TROLLDLLR are actually helpful and take off one of undead Dreadstumps legs disabling him pretty well

Skipping casualties and treasures as non cane to be

Enemy Turn

Undead Dreadstump looks for who is weak and sees @CandyShi who is wounded by the burst
He fires a huge cannonball that will require a 19 or higher to dodge, however up to two allies can give up an action to give you 1.5 advantage (if 1 person, than you roll 2 times and use the higher, if 2 people than you roll 4 times and use the highest)

Back to the Hero Turn

I’ll protect candy

ok @discobot roll 2d20

if someone else gives up a turn ill roll 2 more.

:game_die: 11, 18

reeeEEEEEE

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Lol
btw if you fail this, you will want all the heals possible, because this could very well kill you, however you still get two more rolls (if they are granted) and TROLL and yourself should definitely be able to heal enough to live another turn unless rng just decides to hate your guts

Using my other turn, I roll behind dread stump and stab him in the back.

@discobot roll 1d20