@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 2

Aaaaaaand i need a good escape roll
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 1

Screw you too

@healers sorry but i kinda need healing
Or if weā€™ve got an hp pot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Sorry, out of actions and @trolldllr already used his 2 actions to heal me

I ram an HP pot down your throat

I attempt to drag @AKLDragon out

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 4

@AKLdragon why did you get yourself into a sticky situation

Not sure if @Nameness is here at the moment, I havenā€™t seen a reply from them for a while, so Iā€™ll do this summary as well

please do

SUMMARY (yay!):

Hero Attacks:

@NubieDubie shoots the lizard god in the chest area, visibly harming it.

@CandyShi swings their sword with 'paladinā€™ic might but they forgot to point their sword at the lizard god and end up dropping it on their foot.

@AKLDragon stabs the lizard god with their dagger, plunging it deep into its skin.

Casualties:

@NubieDubie does not manage to dodge the lizard godā€™s angry flailing limbs and is punched in the face. The attack leaves them disorientated and they stab their own skull into themselves, healing the lizard god but damaging themselves. Normally this would probably have killed them but they are healed up by TROLLDLLR and rest a bit, so they remain alive but not in good condition.
-6 to all attack rolls and -4 to all others, and the skull cannot be used until the turn after this one.

@CandyShi 's foot hurts (owie :frowning: ) so they walk with a limp, -5 to escape and explore rolls until the next turn.

@AKLDragon is knocked to the floor by the lizard god and stomped on. Then attempting a second attack, they hurt their wrist by failing to hit and tripping on their own feet whilst escaping. Not allowed to attack with the dagger until the next turn, -4 to ability and -3 to everything else. Also, since you were knocked to the floor dodging will be made harder until after you dodge this lizard attack (assuming you get up).

Speaking of which,
Enemy turn:

The lizard thingy is now close to death, but it just seems to grow angrier the more hits it takes, and attacks @AKLDragon , @NubieDubie and @Idragonet (because you failed to drag AKL out), 1d20 to dodge with 8 or more to succeed, AKLDragon has to roll 2d20 with the lowest score counting as their dodge.
Also, the lizard god summons a Night Elf Archer and Night Elf Warrior to the fight.

@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 6