Discobot Roleplay (Main adventure)

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot roll 1d20

(sorry stiff after Marching Band Camp)

:game_die: 18

oh hecc. heres my dodge roll
@discobot roll 1d20

:game_die: 9

Does that mean that @Hime is behind in the timestream of this game dx

yes. Iā€™m dead, in game and in this roleplay

@Orsome @Nameness ready to manage 2 timestreams?

xd

This adventure will probably come to a close since each turn is getting like only 4-7 actions now, however I will start a new larger one that I canā€™t wait to begin, I have more time now and will definitely be able to run this more efficiently then last round and I have a wonderful campaign idea as well as more ideas to make it more like a true roleplay game. Also it just occurred to me had the sandbox version continued at a constant growth rate like when it first appeared as a game it would have hit the max comment limit in ~20 days

ok then

Rip your story plans though, didnā€™t get to the end with it

If you want I can help with the new one :stuck_out_tongue:

TBH I can and want to help DM this time, seeing as how im now reg, can i?

Ask mister Nameness though.

Gah, wrong reply.Errā€¦
Well then @nameness can I?

Reg isnā€™t required, as soon as i finish this google doc im setting up i will get 3 more DMs that I can trust to be fair and active

I see, good luck.
Iā€™ll be a player

i might volunteer, iā€™ll see how active i feel like being on the forums once college starts in a few weeks.

New rules are released, anyone who wants to be dungeon master can pm me on forums, also when I am ready I am making a new thread because this one already has 1878 posts

Edit: forgot to add the rules

I like the new rules. But sigh, I want to become a DM but with the new rules, I wanna become a player too, ahhhhh sigh is it possible to set up a story so I can likeā€¦ be a player for a while then ā€œascendā€ into DM?