Discobot Roleplay, The Trial of Heroes

So this DR was planned a while ago and I already have a story ready, rules are right here

Before I can start the game or collecting players, I am going to get a few DMs (dungeon masters) who would help me plan and manage the game

DMs (up to three extra):
@AKLDragon
@NubieDubie

I know @AKLDragon and @NubieDubie wanted to help, and if they still do (or anyone else) just send a RE message to me
It would be preferred that you are active on the forums and are able to come up with the turn results without bias and with reasonable consequence

Other details will be added in either
a) 2 days
or
b) when I get 3 DMs

Also since I can, I’ll throw in the map

(It is presently a little blurry)

And so it begins!

I will be collecting up to twenty people in order to play, me, AKL, and Nubie will be DMs
You ask to join by giving Race then Class, like for example, Flayer Mystic

First!
Yeah, I’ll be a dm (and send you a message)

I would love to play.

Do I start making a character or what? (thinking Masked Humanoid pally or warrior for sick damage plus UTs…)

You would start making by making a character yes, but first you have to wait for the actual player collection to start

Yeah, Im still here. Sorry I didnt reply earlier, I had a school retreat, its finally done.

Bump this, hoping that at least a couple people will join

you are my hero

gay

Necro Bump please some one join

Sure. I’ll be an Elf Sorcerer.

It’s a bit overcomplicated I think, given that noone wanted to do my roleplay thing I think I overdid it. What made the first one fun was probably the simple rules and gameplay. Maybe you could just do the original rules (with a few tweaks here and there)?

I mean, I’m not even sure if you still want to do this, but hey

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.