Disconnect on boss kill at Spider Den & Abyss

My internet is fine; I only get black tiles when there are too many shots or enemies on the screen. Before I upgraded to Sierra I would not get any black tiles at all. For me, I get input lag on Chrome and Flash Projector.

Use Adobe Flash. If you play on the browser, lol rip.

DUDE ABSOULTELY YEAH there is a lag on the boss someone solve pls before i never excepting this problem

Because the boss gets angry at u killing him so smites u with a curse called

GIT REKT M8 NO LOOT FOR U

(also, bump)
(also also, dont use chrome if u do. if u dont, then i have no idea)

I use a chromebook, so I always disconnect in spider dens, next to urgles, in sprites, and in sewers. I think that whenever there is an enemy that spawns something (like the spider creating its web, the urgle spawning its, uh, lines, and limon spawning her elements) I always dc.

Do you use hacked client?
It can happen when you are on hacked client.

and how exactly would you know that it happens while using hacked clients huh?

I used to hack and I have a friend who hacks (Wandoffire)

I was having the SAME exact problem, but with UDL’s and Pup’s instead of Den’s and Abysses. For me, all I had to do is download a newer version of Adobe Flash Projector. I downloaded Adobe Flash Projector 26, which I think is the newest version. And since I downloaded it, I haven’t disconnected since! I actually got my first Pup white today too! I rarely disconnect at all since I downloaded the new Adobe Flash Projector. I don’t know if you use Adobe Flash Projector. But if you do, I’d recommend downloading a newer version!

18 is better btw

People always say that. But for me, when I use 18, it DC’s every 10 minutes and it lags big time. But, that is just me.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.