[Discord] Conifer of Concepts

Hello! This is a post to recruit members for our new Discord server, the Conifer of Concepts! Our goal is to be an ideas hub specifically for player-made Dungeon Concepts in Realm! It is also a nice comfy and chill place to just… hang out! So grab a seat and come sit by the Conifer, and most importantly make yourself at home!

The server started out as a tiny one with just a few members to discuss my first dungeon concept, the Saccharine Groves.

I then had the idea to turn this Discord into a place where a person can easily obtain help and group their concept into a place that is relevant for the end-user, streamlining the process of sharing your concept with people interested in dungeon creation and getting honest feedback from them, which in turn can make creating your own dungeon easier. We think this may be one of the reasons why players with unique ideas for Realm don’t take the time to put them out there.

Users can choose to see details for the concepts that they are interested in by obtaining the respective role, although we are finishing work on a creators-announcement channel where you can occasionally announce big changes (or a big collection of small changes thereof) for the whole server to see.

We have two Founders; Myself, Pine started the server, and Toby pretty much got the server off on its feet in terms of polishing and figuring out so much stuff; he’s a great help and a good friend. Right now we have a few active staff members, which should be plenty to get us started.

Our goal is for the server long-term is to have tons of users who engage in concepts to help and give feedback for the many creators we hope to have, but also, unlike other bigger realm-related servers, to still have that charm, the coziness of a small, friendly server.

We do not tolerate toxicity or bullying of any shape or kind in our server, as I’ve personally had many negative experiences with this community (Never on the RealmEye forums!) but we’re also very chill if you are respectful and follow the (very simple!) rules. I hope to be unique in that sense, but of course, we will work with everyone required, such as Discord, the Realm Servers list, and similar Discords if we ever became that big.

Thank you for stopping by this post! We appreciate it, and hope to see you at the Discord! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.