Discord question

This might be a stupid question. I’ve signed up for all the discords I’m eligible for. However, how do I know I’ve been verified. Also, how often do they pop because I’ve never seen them announce a raid before.

Moved to #academy:questions-answers (next time you make a thread, choose the specific part of the category)

Once you follow the directions in the #verification channel or whatever that particular discord uses, the bot will usually send you a dm saying you’re verified (and you will be able to interact with many more channels in that discord).

With popping, you respond to the afk check and join the voice channel they ask you to join. Go to your server select screen until RL calls the server and bazaar, then you hoof it to the described location asap or you will be left behind.

Normally wheres the afk check

Usually in a channel titled #raid-status-announcements or something similar (it varies by the discord). The channel will be almost exclusively filled with messages from a particular bot and there will be a bunch of emojis under the messages.

Most discord servers will have instructions on how to join runs, either in the aforementioned #raid-status-announcements in pub halls or similar

The server explains everything.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.