Discussion / decision help - Cloak, Prism, or Lute?

I’m having trouble choosing which of the 3 agent abilities to acquire: Cloak, Prism, or the Bard “Lute”
I’ve already obtained the archer ability (pretty awesome) and paladin seal (kinda meh), and I just can’t decide which to unlock next (might be the last one I can get for the current event)…

As for the cloak, I do use rogue but not so often… Is this a game-changer for rogue or is it not really that noticeable / useful?

Trix is one of my favorite classes, but I heard the prism isn’t that great. Can anyone who uses trickster as main, or very often comment on this?

And I’ve only heard good things about the lute, it looks pretty cool and would often be used… Also I like bard class a lot.

Anyhow, thanks in advance for any insight and discussion :slight_smile:

Cloak is amazing for less experienced rushers who don’t know how to use plane, though plain survivability at places like mac is nothing to laugh at.

IMO prism is good, but I hate top abilities so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Lute is looking good, the weaken can really help out grouplay.

If there was something you got before already that you loved, why not get one of those? If not I’d say lute, since you like bard.

Thank you very much for your insight. I am leaning towards Bard… As for rogue, I’m mid-ok at rushing with it - I suppose it could be the one to go with. Hmm lol prism still is appealing too though - trix is one of my favorites, just haven’t gotten back into it really since my last one died (Stupidly teleport rushing in glands…). Lmao but yeah, I still can’t decide…

Shatov is back? :eyes:

XD

At least for the time… Not sure when I’ll drop it again :joy:

I’d say the Lute is quite good…but the Prism can be quite fun as well ;3 I made it, after all

I do agree that the Cloak ended up being quite mediocre, but it can still be quite handy for rushing in spots where enemies have auto-shoot behavior or where damaging liquids are present.

Oh cool! Well nice prism indeed XD

So I think my choice is most likely limited to the bard lute or the prism… I might be able to get in one extra random one today, so there’s a rough chance I can get both still lol…

Edit: And thank you for the input!

Now I’m starting to really lean towards shield…

Get an ability you’re actually going to use. Either for a class you have alive or for a character you plan to make eventually.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.