Divine Dragon [ST Archer Set]

Sorry, Armor of Nil. You just got replaced as the best defensive leather.

Overall -14 Speed seems like a lot, doesnā€™t it?

pretty sure itā€™s in compensation for insane damage output

+120 HP, cleans glasses, nice

So this was a set that i was too lazy to comment earlier butā€¦

bow: seems kinda like a tshow/nest bow/convert/cbow. like its not really filling any niche that i see. I mean dont get me wrong, t-shot is pretty bad, cbow isnt very creative either. nest is okay i guess. Also why does it have 7% fame? I guess sits range is lower

quiver : well other than it not looking like a quiver at all, i mean i kinda looks like a shuriken, maybe a seal or shield. Its pretty intersting, its nice to see people go for daring out of the box items(probably just because thats the type of items i make). I like the decision and stategic aspect of it.Although idk about the stunned :thinking: actually, i guess i kinda like it.

armor: basically an hp leather armor, nothing very special or significant :man_shrugging:

ring - kinda looks like an earring, i think that would be a good one since dragons are one to like treasures and earings = treasure.

The one thing i dont really like the weird synogy, i guess its help together by the mp +/- but it doesnt have a huge defined playing style.

Also Holy shit, you get 195 hp and 27 def. thatsā€¦ pretty much a samurai wearing a deca ring. But with like 7 range. Wait its not that bad with that god awful speedā€¦

like the quiver, like it so much that i feel its weird being a st item, since its the type of item that you build a set around, like oh, im going to us gem and harlequin to max my mp. Or like idc about that crap so im gonna just use hydra and deca.

sorry probably spelled everything wrong, wrote 1200 words in 25 min, was too tiring for my hands.

195 and 27 is actually incorrect. Itā€™s even more because he forgot about the ring.

oh shit. Its like having the def of a warrior soon.

Shall I nerf HP Bonus to +90?

Thank you for highlighting this, itā€™ll be fixed soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

Do you have any general comments on the set or any other items?

+12 Defense, +120 HP, +2 Wisdom, -55 MP, -4 Speed

Vs.

+21 Defense, -2 Speed

I still would take Nil honestly. A 9 defense drop intrade for 120 HP and -55MP and -4 Speed isnā€™t something that Iā€™d take.

i mean its an st item so it isnt needed to be perfectly balanced. id personally go this armor over nil unless maybe assassin, also classes like rogue doesnt need high mp. Also if using trick for decoys, it isnt needed to have that much mp. Same with hunt/archer.

Would you say that this is a bit OP though?

honestly its a bit extreme, i like the tank archer, im probably biased since i like tanky things.

But i recommend scalling down the def/hp and lowing the debuff on the spd. Honestly, the times you need high spd in battles isnā€™t too high (mainly things like cult etc.). Its mainly used when rushing, which people can use some swapouts. Its good at least they cant rush with def almost to a warrior though

But one thing to note is that archer/hunt have one of the best range/armor type in the game, not sure how samurai fits in, but before samurai, it was the best. So they are already pretty tanky.

Would you say it would be better if it gave +12 Defense, +110 HP, +2 Wisdom, -65 MP and -6 Speed?

12 Defense, 100 HP, -60 MP, -4 Speed is a bit more reasonable.

Hmmm, Iā€™d rather leave the Wisdom bonus in there as it is actually more of an inconvinence with the entire set equip.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! that too good

Reminds me of my Minecraft skin long ago
41%20PM
bump lol

i thought the quiver was a shruiken

I think we Sony need another dragon lair ST

Oh Minecraft. I remember glitching that game so much :smile:

The ST Bow in pffifeldps