Divine Pets

I’m thinking about trying to get a divine pet like the Solar owl. Would it be kept in a legendary pet yard and how much fame would it cost to get a pet like the solar owl?

I’m not entirely sure of the fame cost to fuse from nothing to divine, but to get a 90/90/78 LEGENDARY pet, it’s 314k Feed Power - 628k FP to get 2 legendaries of 90/90/78, plus fusing and then maxing that divine. Definitely not worth feeding with fame alone.

You would also need to upgrade to a Divine Pet Yard.

Seeing that you a blue star and trying to attempt a divine, do you have an extra 1.5k laying around? (or your mom’s credit card) If not you probably can’t get a divine.

True… wait until you get a higher star then attempt to get a better pet… I decided to put some money into the game and get the best pet i could right now: a rare penguin.

Its not even good but its the best I have… I am working on maxing a few felines cuz I have a heal/magic heal cat. All in good time

ppe btw lel xd

Most people would get to 90/90/76 or 77, but I don’t think you can reliably get to lvl 78 on 3rd ability with just enough feed to max the first 2.

From my personal experience, I’d say making a 90/90/76 Divine would require something like 400-500k fame and farming a lot of Mad Labs and Trenches.

Even if you’re making a Divine purely for the appearance without leveling up at all, you’d still need all the fame to fuse your pets and to upgrade your pet yard all the way to Divine, that is to say 106,900 fame. Even if you somehow got 2 Legendary Eggs of the same family without paying any money, it’d only cut the cost by 14,400.

I see some youtubers who max only 77.

Fusing as soon as the first ability is maxed from common to uncommon to rare to legendary and then maxing the second ability on that legendary yields a level 78 third ability, as shown here.

I’ve always maxed the first two abilities, must be why I’m at 76.

You cant buy a legendary pet, and if you could it wouldnt be able to hatch, youd need a pet yard upgrade

Boi. Chill. Legendary is good enough.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.