Do Forum Mods give any warning or notification of a ban? What justifies a ban?

Title is kind of self-explanatory but I’ll explain (feel free to give me a :cookie: but this is an alt)

My old account, SupermanEH, got banned from the forums a few days after that keycoding post in which I did NOT “Fraud or commit false accusations against Deca.” The idea was meant to be isolated on the forums as a personal experiment and video idea for susceptibility online, I did not cite any Deca employees by name, and any drama occurring on Reddit was neither my intention nor my doing.

I could not see whether I was banned or not, as I was given no warning, and unregistered forum users (anonymous or not logged in) can’t see stats on forum members.

Now, if something a member commits to is constituent of a ban, then I think the moderators of the forums should at least send a RealmEye message explaining why they were banned and what they can do to recompensate/get back on the forums, no?

Please let me know @moderators, and don’t go ahead and ban this one off forums. As far as I can tell, using new or alt accounts for the forums isn’t a ban offence.

Apology & Explanations (drama llama)

Bull shit

wut

Are we really bringing this topic back to life

“Oh, I killed that person for a social experiment, don’t worry officer.”

@Shatter look at the actual post, I did not cite any Deca mod by name (DreadDrake did on Reddit, though)

No, but my main concern was @SupermanEH getting banned from forums

@Shatter stop shitting on me, the thread is long dead

Also, witch hunting and forum harassment isn’t bannable? I’ve been shat on by player after player for almost a month
(If you look on the original image, I left a hint that it was fake too, like I said - experimentation)

Oh you’re right you only have a supports name there followed by a fake email… my bad

Learn what witch hunting is mate.

@Shatter I don’t mean this, I mean the constant PMs I get from almost 100 people every fuckin day

Well that’s not on the forums so what do you expect forum mods to do.

Stop recruiting guildies to spam me with “lying faggot”, I can recall several forum users who have done this

What makes you think I did that…

For one, I don’t use the word “faggot”

@Shatter did I say it was you?[quote=“Shatter, post:12, topic:9651”]
what do you expect forum mods to do.
[/quote]

Yes

@Shatter no, I clarified this already, but this was my response as to what the forum mods and members should stop doing as you said in the thread I replied to

Well, I expect them to… [quote=“Valkenrath, post:13, topic:9651, full:true”]
Stop recruiting guildies to spam me with “lying faggot”, I can recall several forum users who have done this
[/quote]

logic is a virtue.

/s

Ah, gotcha so the mods are recruiting people to call you a “lying faggot”.

My bad

Yeah, they are.

like, 10-15 people from Derivation have actually pm’ed me as well.

Just because others have said that to you does not mean that he’s telling them to say it. Your post was on front of realmeye for a while and had a lot of attention. I’m not saying it’s right that people are spamming you tho. But you had a lot of attention on you for a while. When making social experiments you need to be very careful and outweigh the pros and cons.