Do you guys approve?

So, what I can gather from this is that coke is better than Pepsi?
If that’s the case then the picture is accurate.

Oh meh gawd i had no idea you were a dark blue star

This is late but I’m an orange star the forum wont update my star

It used to be called the ring pop actually

lmao 2 months later… you forgot to read before starting shit… again
gtfo, candy… go find something cool to do so you can stop making asians looks so damn square… not to mention, DUMB

i’m not singling this reply to me out, but your effort to string together words that come together as something cohesive is painful to watch

“i’m asian and i find that statement racist” wah wah wah
"i’m not gonna double check anything, or stop to think, before making sounds come out of my mouth"
… is the impression i have come to know of you

i will forget about this post the moment i hit REPLY, so if you have to give into your juvenile urge to reply with anything, even if it means saying something stupid, in order to have the last word on something i can care less about, go ahead… don’t learn, and continue your ways… it’ll take you far in life (NO ONE is going to expect you to change, not even job recruiters [you see, that’s sarcasm… EVERYONE depends on you to improve])

“Remember when the last administration decided to invest in our nation’s children?” says Secretary Milhouse van Houten. “Big mistake."

anyway, ciao… have a good day

I’m saying it not only looks like a ring pop, but it was called the ring pop…

wtf

You know what?
I will

… “Kiddikong”

What the hell?
Somebody leaves a harmless little note to a post of yours and you reply with this huge attack?!

Dude stop going overboard attack mode toward things that don’t harm you/the forums/any other forumers.

basically stop being such a douche.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.