Do you like the Toxic Sewers Dungeon?

assuming you mean murkys?

I personally donā€™t really care for the dungeon. Imao the boss is the only fun part of the dungeon.

yep my b

Part of the reason I really dislike this dungeon is that it forces you to get sickened if you arenā€™t a trickster or a rogue. The enemies are powerful and impossible to clear for most classes without getting sickened, so you end up taking a lot of un-healable damage. It is also time-consuming to clear, which encourages leeching. In my (limited) experience, if people enter this dungeon and there is no rusher, they immediately leave, because the 10-15 minutes it takes for this dungeon is not worth a chance of a def pot. For lower range classes, the boss fight forces you to enter the pool of sick water in the middle, and you have to stay in there to meet the damage threshold so you can actually complete the dungeon. Because the water slows you down, it is harder to dodge all of the shots that the boss shoots at you, and you canā€™t even be healed. It would be a much better dungeon if you were immediately un-sick when leaving the water, but it stays for a few seconds which eliminates the strategy of going in for some damage then pulling out for heals. If you donā€™t stay in the middle on low range classes, then you canā€™t kill all of the baby slime gods which means you canā€™t summon the boss for its final phase. Overall a poorly designed dungeon in my opinion.

The sicken was there to DETER rushers Iā€™m pretty sure lol. I think that they need to make the mobs deal less damage, and make them less tanky because it is just way too time consuming to clear. I like the idea of the sicken water though.

Yeah I like the sicken water too, just not how its placed. It would be grate if there were the grates you see in some rooms added to all rooms, so you arenā€™t forced to walk over it, kind of like the Abyss.

Wow. I come back here after nearly a month, and the poll looks pretty split! I doubt most people are coming back to this, but how do most of you run sewers? Do you try to rush, clear to the boss, clear the entire dungeon looking for a Troom, or do you mooch off of those who are doing one of the above?

(This isnā€™t aimed towards those that hate the dungeon and never run it.)

Bruhhh anyone know the drop rates for sts and whites? I need both sts to complete the set and I want Vblade soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad.

Uhhh, of any of us know anything more than approximate drop rates for anything, weā€™d be DECA associates :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I do not do sewers unless I am rushing on my rogue. I currently already have the STs and a Murky, and I get plenty of def from other sources, so my only motivation to do any at the moment is for a Vblade and to find the mythical Troom, which is not quite enough motivation for me to do them at all. At least not while this event is still taking place!

I definitely want a Vblade at some point, and I wouldnā€™t mind having another dagger so I can use it on another character as well. Hopefully my assassin is immortal and I donā€™t need another murky any time soon.

Yeah but I was wondering if anyone knew from personal experience, like ā€œI got within 15 sewersā€ or ā€œIā€™ve done 200 sewers and havenā€™t gotten itā€

I see. Iā€™m a bad statistic, because I apparently find way more Trooms than most players, and those have always seemed like they had better drop rates. Some like have also claimed that Murky seemed more common than Void, but Iā€™ve gotten 3 Voids and 2 poisons. And plenty of power pizza. That too.

Ok cool! Yeah, i have gotten 2 murky and 0 void or sts

I usually rush the sewers, but if Iā€™m caught on a class I canā€™t rush on and there are other people rushing then Iā€™ll sit around and wait for them to rush

Otherwise, Iā€™ll typically avoid sewers unless I really need some defense and I am feeling patient

Itā€™s an older poll by now, so itā€™s far too late to shut it down and reset. Also, you could merely abstain from the vote! Iā€™ve done that with numerous voting decisions on the poll thread. :zipper_mouth_face:

Rush always. Usually use trickste/rogue/ninja if I am farming them, if not then Iā€™ll still try to rush. Like on sorc I can pretty consistently rush it, but sometimes Iā€™ll have to stop in a room and clear out a corner to heal before I continue. Never do I look for troom or clear my way to boss.

I hope Iā€™m not repeating myself, I think I already said how I run it somewhere else but here:

When Iā€™m in, Iā€™m not quitting unless I already killed the boss. I always clear, even if Iā€™m alone, I always clear to the boss and if I have time (which I usually do, Iā€™m not entering a sewers without the dedication needed) I clear the ENTIRE thing in search of golden rats (murky and/or guaranteed def for 2 players and/or ST dagger), natural slime gods (def sometimes, makes the whole process even more worth it) and Trooms (VOIDBLADE and/or power pizza and/or ST poison)

Even just the satisfaction of seeing another troom is enough to keep me searching, or that moment when you see a rat, time seemingly slows down as you try to get closer and carve a path before it escapes. It has a feeling of ā€˜ā€˜hunting something downā€™ā€™ that the candyland huntinggrounds seriously lack. Cland feels more like a countryside farm or a ranch than anything else, sadly.

Thatā€™s the closest Iā€™ve heard to what I do, though I donā€™t see many golden rats anymore, for some reason. I too only do them off Iā€™m dedicated, but I clear them. I know which rooms I donā€™t have to push deeper into because they mark dead ends, which helps to minimize the search!

Same, rip

Wutwut? Why, is there no golden rats where there are deadends? Cause that might be why you dont see much golden rats anymore. Myself, I just scan every room with my exalt-wide view. Now of course if I know there are no golden rats or natural slime gods I wont bother killing (tbh sometimes I still exterminate em all).

I meant in my search for Trooms, not the rats. My bad :sweat_smile: