Do You _____?

Honestly I think puffer fish could be really interesting, I heard the meat is really sweet.

Do you have a pet?

OwO

Yes! A demonic cat that invades every room asking for food starting at 15:00!

Do you participate in Forum Games toooo much, in your own opinion?

Nah. AKL does though!

Do you live in the Northern or Southern Hemisphere?

Northern hemisphere.

Do you like having longer or shorter hair (per your gender)?

Long hair all the way so you can hide your face from yourself when you cry yourself to bed with your only imaginary friend as you face reality and notices how worthless you are as you make drama at your leave

Do you prefer visual art or music more?

Art, I donā€™t have a strong taste in music and donā€™t relly listen to any.

Do you like playing Realm?

No, believe it or not. I love the gameplay and everything but the permadeath really kills the mood to be honest, I understand itā€™s a game feature but I canā€™t have the awesomeness of the game without it so I keep playing regardless. :woman_shrugging:

Do you think that going to the beach is great?

Yes, I really like it especially when we go at Christmas time with the whole extended family.

Do you know that I JUST GOT A JUGG?!?!? Check White Bag Thread :)

Yes, and good for you. :slight_smile: Imagine getting a jugg on your alt though not salty at all

Do you think I should get off my ass and finish setting up the Discobot roleplay discord server?

I could ask myself the same question about my MvM missions. But, Iā€™d recommend doing it when youā€™re invigorated to do so.

Do you enjoy Public Testing?

I always DC in realms or dungeons, so I never get to actually experience the new content. :c

MvM missions
but you have the chance to get a golden panā€¦!

Do you like any of the troom bosses more than the boss itself?

Eh, canā€™t think of any where thatā€™s the case. Most of them are usually added later, meaning they often have less depth to them.

I meant making them, not playing them ;P

Do you like looking at clouds?

I like to look at cloud groupings but not necessarily what they look like (i.e. ā€œthat cloud looks like a camelā€)

Do you still enjoy playing PS2 games?

wait what?
its good :smiley: :tongue:

No, I mean yes

Should I make a (balanced :wink: ) dungeon?

Yes. Go. Live your dream.

Do you log into Rotmg more than half of the days each month?

depends, last fall yes but this year I toned down so no. Although I think I hit around half this month, January and february were <5 days

Do you like your IGN, or did your first choice get stolen?

Sure, my ign is ok

Do you believe that RotMG will die within the next 10 years?

Yes, but I strongly wish not.

Do you enjoy grinding halls? if you donā€™t, are you planning on doing so?

No I donā€™t they take half an hour- an hour and make me want to die, and I donā€™t plan on doing them for a bit.

Do you like shatters or lost halls more? and why?