Do You _____?

Geese are objectively worse ducks, the prejudice is well deserved! >:(

Do you think prod is finally dying?

Yes. But soon it will have more players because of the Unity release (idk if it already came out i havent played for a while)

Do you like to eat food?

Only sometimes. For the most part I think it’s a pain and a waste of time. There are times when food is the highlight of my day tho…

Do erasers function better when they’re pink?

No, I think you’re just racist against erasers that aren’t pink.

Do you think @ArexRew 's plays in the latest realmafia were terrible?

No clue, but they probably were.

Do you prefer drinking soda or water?

Water, soda is fucking nasty.

Do you think Rotmg should remain as monetized it is with it’s current low / overall lazy content output? Do you think it should be as monetized as it is in general?

I think Realm should be monetized, but we need more content to justify it. Unity should fix that though!

bruh

Do you like rice?

I eat it every day… No, but I like it when I eat other foods with UT (XDXD u get it? UT? not it?? XDXDDXDXD)

Do you think my joke is funny?

No.

bruh moment you deadass could’ve gotten Nubie banned if Xak didn’t decide you should be part of the punishment.

Do you think Railgun and IIdudino should be banned?

Yes.

Do you believe that RoTMG should become a paid game?

No because then it would die out who pays money for a 16*16 bit game

Do you think that Rotmg will get a console version

tons of people, there are a ton of pixel art games that people love, the old nintendo games that are pixel are still played and bought when they’re available.

iirc they mentioned console during one of their Unity posts.

Do you think pservers deserve as much hate as they currently get within the RotMG community?

Tbh no. I feel like they each have something special to them. In rotmg they have the factor where you have pets, dungeons are harder because the items are balanced enough to the point where someone can’t solo lh within 5 mins. With [Reacted] or [Reacted] idk if I put it like that they don’t have pets which in rotmg the aspect of the game mostly relies on pets. It also encourages farming for fame so you can get items. Not some pay to win type. Please dont hate me Im just stating the facts.

Do you think I am wrong?

I think you’re right.

Do you have any shatters or void whites?

A couple. Two Bracers, a Crown, two Quivers, two Sourcestones.

Do you look forward to MotMG 2019?

Not really, Unity update doesn’t sound great enough for me to get me entirely back to the game. Will get on for sure though.

Speaking of Unity port, Do you think they’ll release Unity beta anytime soon?

They’re big lazy so no. I bet [redacted] will release their Unity port before prod does.

Do you think the enjoyment from the game or from the forums is greater?

Tbh, I’m at an all time low for both forums and rotmg itself. If I had to pick one, it’d be forums for sure.

Do you think the unity requirement will alienate chromebook users?

Based on what I’ve heard it might not be embedded into a webpage, if that’s true then yes.

nobody cares about chromebook users anyway lmao

Do you think the Unity port will revitalize the game or end up being just another disappointment?

While I’d love to say that it’ll revitalize the game, I don’t think there’ll be a huge spike in players. Maybe if they advertise it well, there might be some newer players, but who knows!

Do you prefer the old Oryx 2 and are you therefore a pathetic disenjoyer of the game?