Doer of Deeds?

whats the most effective way to get dod out of the way now when deca removed the tutorial quest thing

i have alot of quests to do lol

Do wlab chains as much as possible, that’s 3 quest completions in under a minute, this is the most accurate and fastest way to do it.

Alternatively, you could try :

-Rushing to Dark Elf Queens and killing them as the realm closes, it’s an average of 15 quest completions.

-Do gland dungeons like udls, snake pits, libs.

-Do not go to oryx. Oryx is a waste of time.

-Do candylands. Take a group of 3-5 people with you, and stack bosses. Do not solo.

I can trade my informations on how to get DOD from 0/1000 in about 1500 mins of the gameplay (with boots on ground and mundane) without any financial investment, for the information on how to do level ups efficiently.

doer of deers not leader of men

That is surprisingly clever though

I’ll trade you the information on leveling for dupe method. Take it or leave it

Highlands

turns topic status to Watching

We are brazilian bros, you gotta share it with me

You seem to misunderstand that BaadGuy is saying he has the info on leveling and wants to receive the dupe method…

How fast is “efficient”.

Lets make it 150 level ups per hour. I would be willing to spend another 25 usd on top of that for the keys per 1000 level ups.

Thanks for the tip but I have problem to gather huge amount of players. Also I havent mentioned it has to be compatible with boots on the ground. Anyway I have thought about paying a life pot per 10min to noobs for the following me in ddocks.

Fame Train ftw. … RIP

I leave it.

334 halls, void + mbc + mbd is pretty ok

Probably the best boots on ground leveling would be if someone was popping parasite chambers keys. Everything in there gives a crazy amount of exp, and generally it is cleared as you go because not too many people are crazy enough to rush it.

The fame train discord is all-but dead (only see a run there every few days) but that is still an excellent option if it does come up. 3 minutes to walk to glands, and probably level up to 20 in ~6 minutes after that I would estimate.

Puppets. Mad Labs. Sit in back and you’re good.

I thought I was one of the very few Brazilian using the forums … my mistake