Does anybody know how I can transfer items from my old mules to my main using the unity client with only one laptop/computer?

I’ve gotten back into the game after a long time of inactivity, i haven’t played since before unity, and I had a bunch of mules and now i’m trying to get some of my old items onto my main account from my mules, but I only have access to one device, and I’m wondering how/if its possible to be able to transfer items? Is there a different client or launcher I could download or something? I guess the other option would be to just try and trust some other players but I don’t have a guild so that seems kinda sketch.

Wow! You are an older face. I remember some of your older posts.

Try checking this thread out. I’m not adept at this sort of thing personally, as I’ve never had a need, but if this solution doesn’t work, I’m sure we can arrange something.

That, my friends, is how you get your account hacked.

yeah thats what I was thinking, but my mind went to like how minecraft has lots of different launchers you can use, for mods or whatnot.

dang, didnt know people knew me like that.

It’s partly because I frequent old threads, and partly because I saw you back when I was an anonymous viewer for years. It’s nothing personal. I just like seeing forumers return! ^^

nah its cool, kinda nice to be recognized.

i’d recognize that face anywhere.

and also the stab wound on my left thigh.

xD

I was thinking of changing it, but maybe ill keep it for old times sake.

Yes please! Went there three of you with that pfp at one point? (It’s hard to tell with only old photos to go off of.)

there were a lot iirc

Ah, I see. Anyway, I’m going to cease from further derailing your thread! I’m bad about that sometimes.

haha no problem, already got my answer

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.